From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Rescue
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 14:50:55 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 14:50 UTC

"The Rescue" is a two-part serial from the second season of Doctor Who,
originally broadcast in 1965. This story marks the introduction of the
Doctor's new companion, Vicki, and follows the TARDIS crew as they arrive
on the planet Dido, where they encounter a crashed spaceship
and its two survivors. Let's review this serial:

Part 1: "The Powerful Enemy"
The opening episode sets up the mystery of the crashed spaceship
and its survivors, Bennett and Vicki. The Doctor and his companions must
unravel the truth behind the tragedy while navigating the dangers of the
hostile planet Dido.
Rating: 7/10

Part 2: "Desperate Measures"
As the story unfolds, the travelers uncover the dark secret
of the survivors' past and must confront the true villain
behind the events on Dido. Tensions rise as loyalties
are tested and the Doctor and his companions
must make difficult choices to ensure justice is served.
Rating: 8/10

Overall Rating: 7.5/10
"The Rescue" is a solid and engaging serial from the early days
of Doctor Who. While it may lack the epic scope and scale
of some other stories, it excels in its character development
and suspenseful storytelling. The introduction of Vicki
as a new companion adds a fresh dynamic to the TARDIS crew,
and the moral dilemmas faced by the characters add depth
to the narrative. Overall, "The Rescue" is a worthy addition
to the Doctor Who canon and an enjoyable watch for fans
of classic Doctor Who.

So I am begining to wonder what are ChatGPT's source for Doctor Who.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Rescue

<utavff$1euuv$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4019&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4019

From: mic...@none.edu (Mich)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Rescue
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:06:21 +0800
 by: Mich - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 03:06 UTC

Elon Musk is releasing his Grok chatbot! So you can get an "anti-woke"
review of RTD/Chibnall episodes, how about that.
But it is 300 billion weights, so you won't be able to run it even on a
48 GB prosumer graphics card.

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Rescue

<utb5k7$2mbg$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4020&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4020

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 04:51:19 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 04:51 UTC

In article <utavff$1euuv$1@paganini.bofh.team>, Mich <mich@none.edu> wrote:
>Elon Musk is releasing his Grok chatbot! So you can get an "anti-woke"
>review of RTD/Chibnall episodes, how about that.
>But it is 300 billion weights, so you won't be able to run it even on a
>48 GB prosumer graphics card.

Plonk!