From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - The Crusades
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:04:08 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:04 UTC

"The Crusades" is a four-part serial from the second season of Doctor Who,
originally broadcast in 1965. This historical serial takes the Doctor, Ian,
Barbara, and Vicki back to 12th-century Palestine during the time of the
Third Crusade, where they become embroiled in the political and religious
conflicts of the era. Let's review this serial:

Part 1: "The Lion"
The opening episode sets up the premise of the story, as the TARDIS crew
arrives in medieval Palestine and becomes entangled in the conflict between
King Richard the Lionheart and the Saracen ruler Saladin. The travelers must
navigate the treacherous political landscape of the Crusades while trying to
find a way back to the TARDIS.
Rating: 8/10

Part 2: "The Knight of Jaffa"
As the story unfolds, the Doctor and his companions find themselves caught
between the warring factions of the Crusades and must use all their wits
and ingenuity to survive. They encounter historical figures such
as King Richard and Saladin and become embroiled in the intrigue
and machinations of the era.
Rating: 8/10

Part 3: "The Wheel of Fortune"
In this episode, tensions rise as the Doctor and his companions become pawns
in the power struggles of the Crusades. They must navigate a web of deceit
and betrayal while trying to maintain their principles and integrity in the
face of adversity.
Rating: 8/10

Part 4: "The Warlords"
The thrilling conclusion to the serial sees the Doctor
and his companions confronting the true mastermind behind the conflicts of
the Crusades. They must use all their courage and resourcefulness
to outmaneuver their adversaries and bring about a peaceful resolution
to the violence that plagues the region.
Rating: 9/10

Overall Rating: 8.25/10
"The Crusades" is a gripping and well-executed historical serial that
expertly captures the drama and intrigue of the medieval era. The story
is filled with memorable characters, intricate plotting,
and compelling dialogue, making it a standout entry in the Doctor Who canon.
The performances of the cast, particularly William Hartnell as the Doctor
and Jacqueline Hill as Barbara, are highlights of the serial. Overall,
"The Crusades" is a must-watch for fans of classic Doctor Who.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - The Crusades

<utjeuf$29h8m$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4028&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4028

From: mic...@none.edu (Mich)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - The Crusades
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 16:19:27 +0800
 by: Mich - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 08:19 UTC

Google's Gemini 1.5 is available now, and it spake thus:

ChatGPT is a large language model and does not have personal opinions or
the ability to write reviews. Therefore, it cannot write reviews of
Doctor Who, good or bad.

It's important to note that reviews are subjective and can vary widely
based on personal preferences. What one person finds enjoyable, another
may not.

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - The Crusades

<utk31l$2aio$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4029&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4029

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:02:30 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:02 UTC

In article <utjeuf$29h8m$1@paganini.bofh.team>, Mich <mich@none.edu> wrote:
>Google's Gemini 1.5 is available now, and it spake thus:
>
>ChatGPT is a large language model and does not have personal opinions or
>the ability to write reviews. Therefore, it cannot write reviews of
>Doctor Who, good or bad.
>
>It's important to note that reviews are subjective and can vary widely
>based on personal preferences. What one person finds enjoyable, another
>may not.

And now the fight begins!

Gemini vs ChatGPT !