Heisenberg might have been here.

arts / rec.arts.sf.tv / Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

SubjectAuthor
* ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4The Doctor
`* Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4solar penguin
 +* Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4The Doctor
 |`* Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4solar penguin
 | `- Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4The Doctor
 `* Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4Hornplayer9599
  `- Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4The Doctor

1
ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

<uts3af$1s0b$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4054&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4054

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:56:15 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:56 UTC

"Galaxy 4" is a four-part serial from the third season of Doctor Who,
originally broadcast in 1965. In this story, the Doctor, Steven, and Vicki
land on an unnamed planet and encounter two warring factions, the beautiful
Drahvins and the hideous Rills, who are locked in a battle for survival.
Let's review this serial:

Part 1: "Four Hundred Dawns"
The opening episode sets up the premise of the story as the TARDIS crew
explores the barren landscape of the unnamed planet and discovers evidence
of two different civilisations. They encounter the Drahvins, an all-female
warrior race, and the mysterious Rills, who are trapped inside a crashed
spaceship.
Rating: 7/10

Part 2: "Trap of Steel"
As the story unfolds, the travelers become embroiled in the conflict between
the Drahvins and the Rills as they try to uncover the truth behind their war.
Tensions rise as they navigate the treacherous terrain of the planet
and encounter various dangers along the way.
Rating: 6/10

Part 3: "Air Lock"
In this episode, the Doctor and his companions must find a way to escape from
the Drahvins' base and rescue the captured Rills before it's too late. They
face numerous obstacles and challenges as they race against time to prevent
further bloodshed.
Rating: 6/10

Part 4: "The Exploding Planet"
The thrilling conclusion to the serial sees the Doctor and his companions
confronting the true mastermind behind the conflict on the planet
and uncovering the Rills' plan to escape from their doomed world.
Tensions run high as they must use all their wits and courage
to bring about a peaceful resolution to the crisis.
Rating: 7/10

Overall Rating: 6.5/10
"Galaxy 4" is a somewhat forgettable serial from the early days
of Doctor Who. While it features an intriguing premise and some memorable
moments, the story can feel slow-paced at times, and the resolution may
seem rushed. However, the serial still offers plenty of entertainment
value, with creative world-building, interesting alien races,
and thought-provoking themes. Overall, "Galaxy 4" is worth a watch
for fans of classic Doctor Who, but it may not be among the most
memorable serials from the series.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

<uts682$15ukh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4056&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4056

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:46:10 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:QG5ZQlmf9YUZfx1CLD00dhiwDt4=
 by: solar penguin - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:46 UTC

Binky brought us a bot’s bullshit:

> Part 3: "Air Lock"
> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions must find a
> way to escape from the Drahvins' base and rescue the captured
> Rills before it's too late.

That’s the only really big error that ChatGPT made this time. Is
it improving? Or just lucky?

--
solar penguin

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

<uts6gv$18be$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4057&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4057

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:50:55 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:50 UTC

In article <uts682$15ukh$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>Binky brought us a bot's bull:
^^^^^
Watch the Idlehands-paedomouth Fether-bearded Solar Penguin.

>> Part 3: "Air Lock"
>> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions must find a
>> way to escape from the Drahvins' base and rescue the captured
>> Rills before it's too late.
>
>That's the only really big error that ChatGPT made this time. Is
>it improving? Or just lucky?

You did not notice previous errors in ChatGPT , especially
its review of The Chase?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

<uts7k3$169b5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4058&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4058

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:09:39 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:GRnIqGPc27DGN0X8s9CVJeJH5zs=
 by: solar penguin - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:09 UTC

The Idiot Inquired:

> In article <uts682$15ukh$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Binky brought us a bot's bull:
> ^^^^^
> Watch the Idlehands-paedomouth Fether-bearded Solar Penguin.
>

>>> Part 3: "Air Lock"
>>> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions must find a
>>> way to escape from the Drahvins' base and rescue the captured
>>> Rills before it's too late.
>>
>> That's the only really big error that ChatGPT made this time. Is
>> it improving? Or just lucky?
>>

> You did not notice previous errors in ChatGPT , especially
> its review of The Chase?

I noticed but they weren’t interesting enough to post about.

--
solar penguin

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

<uts7mh$1c0t$5@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4059&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4059

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:10:57 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:10 UTC

In article <uts7k3$169b5$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Idiot Inquired:
>
>> In article <uts682$15ukh$1@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Binky brought us a bot's bull:
>> ^^^^^
>> Watch the Idlehands-paedomouth Fether-bearded Solar Penguin.

>>> That's the only really big error that ChatGPT made this time. Is
>>> it improving? Or just lucky?
>>>

>> You did not notice previous errors in ChatGPT , especially
>> its review of The Chase?
>
>I noticed but they weren't interesting enough to post about.

Got you birdie.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

<d5mMN.17161805$ee1.3093654@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4060&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4060

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf
From: Hornplay...@aol.com (Hornplayer9599)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:34:01 -0500
 by: Hornplayer9599 - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:34 UTC

On 3/25/2024 10:46, solar penguin wrote:

> Binky brought us a bot’s bullshit:

Wow...try saying /that/ 5 times fast!

--

Intelligence is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
--Carl Sagan

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who - Galaxy 4

<utsrua$19sq$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4061&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4061

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:56:26 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:56 UTC

In article <d5mMN.17161805$ee1.3093654@fx16.ams4>,
Hornplayer9599 <Hornplayer9599@aol.com> wrote:
>On 3/25/2024 10:46, solar penguin wrote:
>>
>> Binky brought us a bot's bull:
^^^^^ watch out for padeo words from Idlehands.