You can't have everything... where would you put it? -- Steven Wright

arts / rec.music.beatles / Re: BOOK REVIEW: The Lennon Prophecy by Joseph Niezgoda

SubjectAuthor
* Re: BOOK REVIEW: The Lennon Prophecy by Joseph NiezgodaPamela Brown
`- Re: BOOK REVIEW: The Lennon Prophecy by Joseph NiezgodaPamela Brown

1
Re: BOOK REVIEW: The Lennon Prophecy by Joseph Niezgoda

<d8fa7667-79f7-4672-a2b9-63555453442fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4219&group=rec.music.beatles#4219

Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:16:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: BOOK REVIEW: The Lennon Prophecy by Joseph Niezgoda
From: pamelaj...@gmail.com (Pamela Brown)
 by: Pamela Brown - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:16 UTC

On Monday, January 19, 2009 at 9:10:07 AM UTC-6, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > WARNING: To get the full benefit of this book you must read these
> > wiki entries as a prerequisite.
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_with_the_Devil
> Please tell, what is the evidence of any kind that John made a pact
> and at this date?
> Just up to page 125. the steps to the pact were a result of -
> 1. Lennon's youth - quite a conflict between his paternal (Freddie)l
> dad, his mother (Julia) and Aunt Mimi where he took quite an interest in
> the occult and wiccan books.
> 2. Lennon had an internal 'obsession' with Elvis during his youth. He
> choose music as conduit. Lennon was "captivated by rock n roll ans his
> idol was Elvis." Lennon was to taste success.
> 3.the Town Hall Ballroom performance in Litherland, England on December
> 27, 1960. This performance was like none of their previous performances
> and was the genesis of Beatlemania. Niezgoda quotes Mark
> Lewisohn, "As the curtains shuffled open and Paul launched himself into
> Little Richard's "Long Tall Sally, everyone [fans]
> suddenly and spontaneously crushed forward to the front of the stage,
> swept away by the group's sheer magnetism...[the Beatles] were an
> absolute powerhouse, creating an inexplicable and unprecedented
> frenzy among the spellbound teenagers." A concert promoter Brian Kelly
> was at the performance and began promoting them they would meet Brian
> Epstein, November 9, 1961 after a Cavern Club performance sealing their
> fate. Niezgoda writes that there is usually an intermediary between
> Satan and Lennon so it's prima facie evidence that Epstein played
> that roll. Niezgod writes "The rise of the Beatles was imminent --in
> just a few years they would become legends. And all that rapid rise
> began 20 years to the month before John died. If he indeed bargained his
> soul to the devil in exchange for two decades of fame, this is exactly
> when it happened." So, he doesn't give a date but December 8 - 9, 1960
> would be the approximate date Lennon drew the circle and made the pact.
> Also I note that Niegoda should have researched any of the
> dates between November and December 27 for any dates a demon/satan could
> be summoned. Remember Lennon was an avid fan of the occult.
> 4.I ONE XI HE DIE. The mirror image of the Sgt.Peppers drum head.
> Explicit the devil states (I won, 9 he die) this can't be a coincidence.
> Lennon was obsessed with being in a safe place on the 9th day of the
> month. He was shot December 8, 1980, but the devil can deceive in that
> Lennon's hometown of Liverpool, England it was already the ninth.
> 5. The song "Revolution 9." Niezgoda introduces many 18 clues that I did
> not know. To deep to discuss here but let me tell ya I will never hear
> Revolution 9 in the same way.
> Also there are many reports that the Lennon's dabbled in the occult.
> Those are some of the major clues but there are many minor ones.
I have just finished this book. I borrowed it from the library through an inter-library loan, as it is not inexpensive to buy...
I must say that it has opened my eyes to a different way of looking at John and what happened to him. I don't necessarily think John made any sort of a formal pact with the devil, but that he fell prey to the enormity of the circumstances he and the Beatles had created ...

Re: BOOK REVIEW: The Lennon Prophecy by Joseph Niezgoda

<cca2ca70-bf2b-4be1-ba01-60d789cd141bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4220&group=rec.music.beatles#4220

Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 10:42:03 -0800 (PST)
From: pamelaj...@gmail.com (Pamela Brown)
 by: Pamela Brown - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:42 UTC

On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 11:16:45 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
> [...]
> > month. He was shot December 8, 1980, but the devil can deceive in that
> > Lennon's hometown of Liverpool, England it was already the ninth.
> > 5. The song "Revolution 9." Niezgoda introduces many 18 clues that I did
> > not know. To deep to discuss here but let me tell ya I will never hear
> > Revolution 9 in the same way.
> > Also there are many reports that the Lennon's dabbled in the occult.
> > Those are some of the major clues but there are many minor ones.
> I have just finished this book. I borrowed it from the library through an inter-library loan, as it is not inexpensive to buy...
> I must say that it has opened my eyes to a different way of looking at John and what happened to him. I don't necessarily think John made any sort of a formal pact with the devil, but that he fell prey to the enormity of the circumstances he and the Beatles had created ...
I take that back about the price. I think I was looking at a hardback copy that was about $35. Amazon has it in paperback for $20...