Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.dc.universe
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:02:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Any Christian Superheroes?
From: picto...@frontiernet.net (Al Nickerson)
 by: Al Nickerson - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 20:02 UTC

THE SWORD OF EDEN is a 220-page black and white trade paperback published by Messianic Comics. THE SWORD OF EDEN is a super-hero Christian graphic novel. Each copy has a cover price of $19.99.
Brief synopsis of content: THE SWORD OF EDEN introduces Rebecca Stern as she begins her career as a superhero. What will happen when our young heroine joins forces with Nemish-Man, Kid-Cockroach, and Professor Jack in retrieving the Sword of Eden (the legendary sword used by angels to keep Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden). In their adventures, our heroes battle demons, zombies, a bunch of ninja, and other supervillains. And how will these superheroes cope when they must combat mythological villains such as Count Orlok or the Green Knight? If that ain’t enough, will our heroes be capable of locating Noah’s Ark?

Christianbook[dot]com/CBD is selling THE SWORD OF EDEN graphic novel...

https://www.christianbook.com/the-sword-of-eden-graphic-novel/al-nickerson/9780578518206/pd/518207?event=ESRCG

Diamond Comic Distributors has solicited THE SWORD OF EDEN graphic novel (SEP211637) in their September issue of PREVIEWS. The graphic novel will arrive to finer comic book stores in November...

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/SEP211637

And my interview with the Christian Comic Arts Society has been posted on YouTube...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJJ0eHsihiE

Many thanks.
Grace and Peace.
Solus Christus.
in Christ Jesus,
Al Nickerson
http://www.theswordofeden.com

arts / rec.arts.comics.dc.universe / Re: Any Christian Superheroes?