To lead people, you must follow behind. -- Lao Tsu

arts / rec.arts.sf.fandom / Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

SubjectAuthor
* Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersNefeshBarYochai
`* Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersSharx335
 +* Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersThe Doctor
 |`* Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersSharx335
 | `- Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersThe Doctor
 +* Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersGary McGath
 |`- Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersD
 +- Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers%
 `- Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersIdlehands

1
Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<j1d91jl8bgjm69t7nvjjap91tda7ebl1rn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4476&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4476

From: voi...@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 24 03:29:50 UTC
Subject: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 03:29 UTC

I remember how our Israeli Prime Minster, Benjamin Netanyahu, told
Holocaust survivors at an elderly home, “The Holocaust happened
because there was no State of Israel. If there had been a Jewish state
before, there would have been no Holocaust.”

Later, he would tell the whole world while speaking from the Yad
Vashem Holocaust Museum that “the Jewish state has learned the lessons
of the Holocaust. Has the world learned the lessons of the Holocaust?”

What lesson has the Jewish state learned?

That we, ourselves, can commit a Holocaust in Gaza in 2024, and then
deny that it exists. Indeed, we have even decried sober UN appraisals
of our genocide as an “obscene inversion of reality.”

We haven’t even seen the worst of it. As Palestinian-American author
Susan Abulhawa reports from her visit to Gaza, “the reality on the
ground is infinitely worse than the worst videos and photos that we’re
seeing in the West.” Israelis generally avoid seeing any of it — what
do we care?

“People first resorted to eating horse and donkey feed, but that’s
gone. Now they’re eating the donkeys and horses,” Abulhawa writes.
“Some are eating stray cats and dogs, which are themselves starving
and sometimes feeding on human remains that litter streets where
Israeli snipers picked off people who dared to venture within the
sight of their scopes. The old and weak have already died of hunger
and thirst.”

“What I see is a holocaust.” she summarizes. “The incomprehensible
culmination of 75 years of Israeli impunity for persistent war
crimes.”

I second that.

But most Israelis are holocaust deniers. Oh, how we hate the Holocaust
deniers, so oblivious to the total destruction of European Jewry. How
could they be so utterly callous in questioning the numbers, saying
that it was “just a war?”

That’s what we do. We downplay it, call it a war of self-defense, and
erase history — it all started on October 7. Over 13,000 dead
children, some starved to death, do not seem to alter our perception.
It’s just collateral damage.

This is possible because the Palestinians are Nazis now. If you ask
about “civilians,” Israelis will, in the words of former Prime
Minister Naftali Bennet, say: “What is wrong with you?!” Or, like
Israeli President Isaac Herzog, they would assert that there are no
“uninvolved” in Gaza.

They’re all Nazis.

But you know what? We are the Judeo-Nazis now. It’s never been so
clear. Oh, yes, there are right-wing Judeo-Nazis, who have spoken of
“wiping out” Huwwara before October 7, but now there are the many
kibbutzniks who openly speak of wiping out Gaza. Two-thirds of us,
including nearly 40% of the “left wing,” literally want to deprive
Gazans of the most basic humanitarian aid (it’s 80% on the right wing,
by the way, and they constitute about two-thirds of Israeli voters).

In other words, most of us literally want to starve Palestinians.

Others opt for a more “proportionate” genocide, simply bombing them by
the hundreds, ostensibly for the purpose of killing one Hamas leader.

We have learned nothing. Our morality is dust.

Should I be more nuanced? Yes, perhaps there were some more sensible
Nazis. I hear Hitler was generally quite polite in his familiar
circles. But not to the human animals. They could be exterminated, and
the world would be a better place without such vermin.

Now the Palestinians are the “human animals,” in the words of our
Defense Minister, Yoav Galant. I haven’t heard many Israelis rebuff
his words. After all, he’s been critical of Netanyahu from inside the
government — he’s nuanced!

The depths to which we have sunk leave me wondering how there still
are countries on our side. What the hell is wrong with them? Don’t
they see that, by supporting Israel economically and militarily, they
are abetting a genocide?

Clearly, Israelis aren’t the only ones who haven’t learned the lessons
of the Holocaust.

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/04/we-israelis-are-the-biggest-holocaust-deniers/

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<uv2j01$1ist$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4477&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4477

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general
Subject: Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 23:16:51 -0600
 by: Sharx335 - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 05:16 UTC

On 2024-04-08 9:29 p.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> [...]
>
> We have learned nothing. Our morality is dust.
>
> Should I be more nuanced? Yes, perhaps there were some more sensible
> Nazis. I hear Hitler was generally quite polite in his familiar
> circles. But not to the human animals. They could be exterminated, and
> the world would be a better place without such vermin.
>
> Now the Palestinians are the “human animals,” in the words of our
> Defense Minister, Yoav Galant. I haven’t heard many Israelis rebuff
> his words. After all, he’s been critical of Netanyahu from inside the
> government — he’s nuanced!
>
> The depths to which we have sunk leave me wondering how there still
> are countries on our side. What the hell is wrong with them? Don’t
> they see that, by supporting Israel economically and militarily, they
> are abetting a genocide?
>
> Clearly, Israelis aren’t the only ones who haven’t learned the lessons

FOAD, asshole. All that damage was the fault of Hamas whose leaders
have embezzled billions and live in luxury elsewhere. All that is needed
for the fighting to end is for Hamas to surrender and return all the
hostages alive and UNHARMED. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking
ignorant naive cretin.

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<uv2kc2$1g9j$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4479&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4479

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 05:40:18 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 05:40 UTC

In article <uv2j01$1ist$1@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net> wrote:
> [...]
>> Defense Minister, Yoav Galant. I haven’t heard many Israelis rebuff
>> his words. After all, he’s been critical of Netanyahu from inside the
>> government — he’s nuanced!
>>
>> The depths to which we have sunk leave me wondering how there still
>> are countries on our side. What the hell is wrong with them? Don’t
>> they see that, by supporting Israel economically and militarily, they
>> are abetting a genocide?
>>
>> Clearly, Israelis aren’t the only ones who haven’t learned the lessons
>> of the Holocaust.
>>
>> https://mondoweiss.net/2024/04/we-israelis-are-the-biggest-holocaust-deniers/
>>

> All that damage was the fault of Hamas whose leaders
>have embezzled billions and live in luxury elsewhere. All that is needed
>for the fighting to end is for Hamas to surrender and return all the
>hostages alive and UNHARMED. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an

You have to question where these whacko revisionist comes from Teeth!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<uv36in$5vm4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4481&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4481

From: gar...@mcgath.com (Gary McGath)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 06:51:03 -0400
 by: Gary McGath - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 10:51 UTC

On 4/9/24 1:16 AM, Sharx335 wrote:
[A complete quotation of a lengthy, inane rant to four unrelated
newsgroups, which my filters had originally blocked]

*plonk*

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<758a3929-a08b-d4c9-b24c-722a4e808339@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4482&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4482

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 14:18:50 +0200
 by: D - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 12:18 UTC

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024, Gary McGath wrote:

> On 4/9/24 1:16 AM, Sharx335 wrote:
> [A complete quotation of a lengthy, inane rant to four unrelated newsgroups,
> which my filters had originally blocked]
>
> *plonk*

I find the nr of truth to be 3! At least in my spam filters. Anything
posted to more than 3 newsgroups gets automatically deleted.

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<RPydneS9r7n-8Ij7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4484&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4484

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 09:31:31 -0700
 by: % - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 16:31 UTC

Sharx335 wrote:
> [...]
>> his words. After all, he’s been critical of Netanyahu from inside the
>> government — he’s nuanced!
>>
>> The depths to which we have sunk leave me wondering how there still
>> are countries on our side. What the hell is wrong with them? Don’t
>> they see that, by supporting Israel economically and militarily, they
>> are abetting a genocide?
>>
>> Clearly, Israelis aren’t the only ones who haven’t learned the lessons
>> of the Holocaust.
>>
>> https://mondoweiss.net/2024/04/we-israelis-are-the-biggest-holocaust-deniers/
>>

> FOAD, asshole.  All that damage was the fault of Hamas whose leaders
> have embezzled billions and live in luxury elsewhere. All that is needed
> for the fighting to end is for Hamas to surrender and return all the
> hostages alive and UNHARMED. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking

no they aren't

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<uv3uvr$c3bu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4485&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4485

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:47:39 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 17:47 UTC

On 2024-04-08 11:16 p.m., Sharx335 wrote:
> [...]
>> his words. After all, he’s been critical of Netanyahu from inside the
>> government — he’s nuanced!
>>
>> The depths to which we have sunk leave me wondering how there still
>> are countries on our side. What the hell is wrong with them? Don’t
>> they see that, by supporting Israel economically and militarily, they
>> are abetting a genocide?
>>
>> Clearly, Israelis aren’t the only ones who haven’t learned the lessons
>> of the Holocaust.
>>
>> https://mondoweiss.net/2024/04/we-israelis-are-the-biggest-holocaust-deniers/
>>

> FOAD, asshole.  All that damage was the fault of Hamas whose leaders
> have embezzled billions and live in luxury elsewhere. All that is needed
> for the fighting to end is for Hamas to surrender and return all the
> hostages alive and UNHARMED. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking

Nice adult response, that kool-aid must be really tasty, so tasty you
wallow in the propaganda instead of seeking facts.

IDF artillery are deliberately targeting farmland rendering is useless
for farming and perfect for starving people to death.

Seems like a new generation of fascists are in charge.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<uv41ta$bkf1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4486&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4486

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 12:37:30 -0600
 by: Sharx335 - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 18:37 UTC

On 2024-04-08 11:40 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> [...]
>>> government — he’s nuanced!
>>>
>>> The depths to which we have sunk leave me wondering how there still
>>> are countries on our side. What the hell is wrong with them? Don’t
>>> they see that, by supporting Israel economically and militarily, they
>>> are abetting a genocide?
>>>
>>> Clearly, Israelis aren’t the only ones who haven’t learned the lessons
>>> of the Holocaust.
>>>
>>> https://mondoweiss.net/2024/04/we-israelis-are-the-biggest-holocaust-deniers/
>>>

>> All that damage was the fault of Hamas whose leaders
>> have embezzled billions and live in luxury elsewhere. All that is needed
>> for the fighting to end is for Hamas to surrender and return all the
>> hostages alive and UNHARMED. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an
>> ignorant naive cretin.
>
> You have to question where these whacko revisionist comes from Teeth!

Many of them seem to habituate our universities...around the world...not
just in the Muddled East. These are the same ilk who would have us use
pronouns when identifying ourselves online. Or the same ones would would
allow males to compete in female sports competitions after certain
surgeries. Or who try to shut down freedom of expression when the
speaker's narrative isn't theirs.

Re: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<uv4a5s$3016$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4487&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4487

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 20:58:36 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 20:58 UTC

Sick world teeth!