So... did you ever wonder, do garbagemen take showers before they go to work?

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler

SubjectAuthor
* Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles FowlerW.Dockery
+* Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles FowlerW.Dockery
|`* Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles FowlerVictor H.
| `- Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles FowlerW.Dockery
+- Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles FowlerGeneral-Zod
`- Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles FowlerGeneral-Zod

1
Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler

<d6285fa8a2cb39337feb876fcb5cba1e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4570&group=rec.arts.poems#4570

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:49:08 +0000
Subject: Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:49 UTC

Since art is the topic of the day today, here's another view of the local Columbus GA art scene, my cable TV interview with local artist Charles Fowler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWM3xu9I0w&t=10s

(running time 25:40)

HTH and HAND.

Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler

<ff21ef084369cd77055ccbedfa0bd6e3@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4618&group=rec.arts.poems#4618

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 05:07:56 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 05:07 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 12:13:57 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > IOW: It's a junk yard.
>> No it isn't
>>

> Not to

Not to art lovers and critics around the world.

HTH and HAND.

Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler

<3cec3520e3b1fffeb93c4147b94aefed@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4705&group=rec.arts.poems#4705

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:23:17 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:23 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Since art is the topic of the day today, here's another view of the local Columbus GA art scene, my cable TV interview with local artist Charles Fowler.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWM3xu9I0w&t=10s

> (running time 25:40)

> HTH and HAND.

A talented young fellow....

Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler

<4e55401cedea63465e80ceb96e39f634@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5735&group=rec.arts.poems#5735

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 22:03:28 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 22:03 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:
> NancyGene wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> No it isn't
>>>

>> Not to

> Not to art lovers and critics around the world.

> HTH and HAND.

Quite rightly....

Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler

<faecf2b31e82a2e0d6ba7e381980d582@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5895&group=rec.arts.poems#5895

Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 19:29:47 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 19:29 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> NancyGene wrote:

>>> Not to

>> Not to art lovers and critics around the world.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite rightly....

Since Columbus Georgia appears to be the topic of the day, today, here's a real thread about the local scene.

Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler

<20943415b304e0c9aa304a9c36585f76@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=11052&group=rec.arts.poems#11052

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:22:42 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:22 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Since art is the topic of the day today, here's another view of the local Columbus GA art scene, my cable TV interview with local artist Charles Fowler.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWM3xu9I0w&t=10s

> (running time 25:40)

> HTH and HAND.

Quite excellent

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: A view of the local Columbus GA art scene / Charles Fowler