Experiments must be reproducible; they should all fail in the same way.

arts / alt.tv.survivor / Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video

SubjectAuthor
* CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff ProbstBrian Smith
`* Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probstzeppo
 `* Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff ProbstBrian Smith
  `- Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview VideEmanuel Berg

1
CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video

<d46b31f5-f7ad-45ca-9e07-cd5dbfbf458an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=44&group=alt.tv.survivor#44

Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 12:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst
Preview Video
From: dcg_br...@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
 by: Brian Smith - Thu, 20 May 2021 19:31 UTC

CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video

Survivor is back on the menu!

By Martin Holmes

It’s been over a year now since the Winners At War finale, which was the last time Survivor graced our screens. But today brings good news, as CBS officially confirmed that Survivor‘s forty-first season will premiere this fall.

The eye network made the announcement ahead of today’s ViacomCBS Upfronts, which will take place virtually, as they revealed the scheduling plans for the 2021-2022 fall season. This includes the return of Survivor to Wednesday nights at 8 PM. An exact premiere date was not given, but Survivor traditionally launches in September.

WEDNESDAY
8 pm Survivor
9 pm Tough as Nails
10 pm CSI: VEGAS

Season 41, which recently wrapped up filming in Fiji’s Mamanuca Islands, was initially postponed in March 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.. Survivor returned to production in Fiji earlier this year after the country set new COVID-19 protocols, including a mandatory 14-day quarantine for cast and crew. A recent rise in cases had caused potential worries for season 42, but that is also currently in production in Fiji.

“They are in production and everything is going well and according to plan,” CBS Entertainment president Kelly Kahl told Variety. “We expect to have two versions for the season.”

CBS also released a short teaser with host and executive producer Jeff Probst previewing Survivor 41. “It’s a brand new game, fast-paced, super dangerous, very difficult to win, and absolutely entertaining to watch,” says the Emmy-winning host. “Fans are going to love it.

The tribe has spoken. Season 41 of @survivorcbs returns Wednesdays this fall on CBS.

SURVIVORS READY? 🐚🔥 pic.twitter.com/NfTbt9N3TM

— CBS (@CBS) May 19, 2021

As Inside Survivor first reported last month, season 41 will be a shortened season, cutting back from 39 days to 26, and the show will also be dropping themed titles.

Source: https://insidesurvivor.com/cbs-confirms-survivor-season-41-will-air-this-fall-49711

--
Brian

Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video

<f0e5d8a0-aae3-4478-9fe9-2b88b96344e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=45&group=alt.tv.survivor#45

Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
Preview Video
From: rgibbs%t...@gtempaccount.com (zeppo)
 by: zeppo - Fri, 21 May 2021 00:58 UTC

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:31:47 PM UTC-7, Brian Smith wrote:
> CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video

I'm happy to hear that S42 is now in production. Given what Martin Holmes had said in an earlier
post about the COVID-19 situation in Fiji, I had assumed that only one game would be shot for
the 2021-22 T.V. season.
Probst certainly tosses the superlatives around in his Twitter promo, but I'm not certain that I like the sound
of "super dangerous". Furthermore, "very difficult to win" might imply that Production messes with the game
even more than has been the case in recent seasons.

Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video

<4bb25ff6-72de-460a-b5c0-b02581a5e9e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=46&group=alt.tv.survivor#46

Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 20:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
Preview Video
From: dcg_br...@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
 by: Brian Smith - Fri, 21 May 2021 03:16 UTC

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6:58:09 PM UTC-6, zeppo wrote:
> On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:31:47 PM UTC-7, Brian Smith wrote:
> > CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video
> >
> I'm happy to hear that S42 is now in production. Given what Martin Holmes had said in an earlier
> post about the COVID-19 situation in Fiji, I had assumed that only one game would be shot for
> the 2021-22 T.V. season.
> Probst certainly tosses the superlatives around in his Twitter promo, but I'm not certain that I like the sound
> of "super dangerous". Furthermore, "very difficult to win" might imply that Production messes with the game
> even more than has been the case in recent seasons.

I don't like that the season is only 26 days long. I hope that doesn't become the new normal. So far they're being very tight lipped about how many episodes we're going to get. I'd hate for the show to become nothing but challenges and TCs.

--
Brian

Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video

<87mtsofgpv.fsf@zoho.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=47&group=alt.tv.survivor#47

From: moasenw...@zoho.eu (Emanuel Berg)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Subject: Re: CBS Confirms Survivor Season 41 Will Air This Fall, Jeff Probst Preview Video
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 13:50:52 +0200
 by: Emanuel Berg - Fri, 21 May 2021 11:50 UTC

Brian Smith wrote:

> I don't like that the season is only 26 days long. I hope
> that doesn't become the new normal. So far they're being
> very tight lipped about how many episodes we're going to
> get. I'd hate for the show to become nothing but challenges
> and TCs.

ikr?

--
underground experts united