From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation
Subject: [NEWS] "The Adventures of Batman" (1968 animated) coming to Blu-ray
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:02:35 +1300
 by: Your Name - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:02 UTC

The Adventures of Batman Blu-ray Remaster Gets Release Date
The Adventures of Batman, an animated TV series that premiered
in 1968, is getting the remaster treatment, with Warner Bros.
Home Entertainment announcing a Blu-ray release of the series
planned for 2023.

For the first time ever, the series will be collected into one
Blu-ray package as a two-disc set featuring all 34 episodes of
the original series. The collection will be released on
February 28, 2023, and will retail for $29.98 in the United
States.

The original series premiered in 1968 and featured 12-minute
segments from The Batman/Superman Hour, but was later
re-branded into a full 30-minute series known as Batman with
Robin the Boy Wonder. The series starred Olan Soule as the
voice of Batman, with Casey Kasem starring as Robin.

The supporting cast also featured two-time Emmy Award winner
Ted Knight (The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Caddyshack) as
Commissioner Gordon, Larry Storch (F Troop) as Joker, and
Jane Webb (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Archie Show) as
Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. The Adventures of Batman also featured
a litany of other Batman villains, including Penguin,
Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Riddler, Scarecrow, Dollman, and more.

Box image:

<https://cdn-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2022/11/ADVENT_OF_BATMAN_CSR_3D6936-618x800.jpeg>

<https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1249186-the-adventures-of-batman-gets-blu-ray-remaster>

Re: [NEWS] "The Adventures of Batman" (1968 animated) coming to Blu-ray

<dc374d3b-d21d-476b-959a-3789473c7805n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=473&group=rec.arts.animation#473

Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:07:05 -0800 (PST)
From: jmfabian...@gmail.com (James Fabiano)
 by: James Fabiano - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:07 UTC

On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 8:02:37 PM UTC-5, Your Name wrote:
> The Adventures of Batman Blu-ray Remaster Gets Release Date
> The Adventures of Batman, an animated TV series that premiered
> in 1968, is getting the remaster treatment, with Warner Bros.
> Home Entertainment announcing a Blu-ray release of the series
> planned for 2023.
>
> For the first time ever, the series will be collected into one
> Blu-ray package as a two-disc set featuring all 34 episodes of
> the original series. The collection will be released on
> February 28, 2023, and will retail for $29.98 in the United
> States.
>
> The original series premiered in 1968 and featured 12-minute
> segments from The Batman/Superman Hour, but was later
> re-branded into a full 30-minute series known as Batman with
> Robin the Boy Wonder. The series starred Olan Soule as the
> voice of Batman, with Casey Kasem starring as Robin.
>
> The supporting cast also featured two-time Emmy Award winner
> Ted Knight (The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Caddyshack) as
> Commissioner Gordon, Larry Storch (F Troop) as Joker, and
> Jane Webb (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Archie Show) as
> Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. The Adventures of Batman also featured
> a litany of other Batman villains, including Penguin,
> Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Riddler, Scarecrow, Dollman, and more.
>
> Box image:
>
> <https://cdn-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2022/11/ADVENT_OF_BATMAN_CSR_3D6936-618x800.jpeg>
>

> <https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1249186-the-adventures-of-batman-gets-blu-ray-remaster>

YES!

Now a new generation can...relive...when the Riddler...talked...like this! HUVUVUVUVUVUVUVUV!