From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: alt.disney.disneyland,rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: Blessings upon your travels this forgotten holiday of Thanksgiving
swept into the continuum rift by marketing and merchandisers
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 10:03:21 -0800
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Tue, 23 Nov 2021 18:03 UTC

slept in for the burnout begin until flame-out Mon. Turkey just now in
defrost chill then covered 375 for 45 min dry roast to limit bacteria
then hours and hours at 175 in cider stock until knuckles fall off the
bone - no formal dinner, just buffet slices straight from the oven then
back in as family mess hall in conversation kitchen hears "Can I fix you
a plate?" "I dunno CAN you?" the running gag has a punch line this year
- repaired china revealed. G'day, I'm up, make noise, for a kitchen
enjoys facilitating and feels happiest when loud and noisy and like a
hole or a pile of pixie dust the more you take from it the grander it
gets. Yea that I not forget, I'll jump the start pistol and bless all of
our loved ones (you and your clatch as well) colossal kitchen clatter
and chatter.

--
All larders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye rung a bakers dozen true.
There are thirteen steps to the tallows, firing square or salivation.

Re: Blessings upon your travels this forgotten holiday of Thanksgiving swept into the continuum rift by marketing and merchandisers

<snlnqt$2qs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=477&group=rec.arts.disney.parks#477

From: cub...@bellsouth.net (LISA Cubbon)
Newsgroups: alt.disney.disneyland,rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: Re: Blessings upon your travels this forgotten holiday of
Thanksgiving swept into the continuum rift by marketing and merchandisers
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:04:45 -0500
 by: LISA Cubbon - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:04 UTC

On 11/23/21 1:03 PM, DisneyWizard the Fantasmic! wrote:
> slept in for the burnout begin until flame-out Mon. Turkey just now in
> defrost chill then covered 375 for 45 min dry roast to limit bacteria
> then hours and hours at 175 in cider stock until knuckles fall off the
> bone - no formal dinner, just buffet slices straight from the oven then
> back in as family mess hall in conversation kitchen hears "Can I fix you
> a plate?" "I dunno CAN you?" the running gag has a punch line this year
> - repaired china revealed. G'day, I'm up, make noise, for a kitchen
> enjoys facilitating and feels happiest when loud and noisy and like a
> hole or a pile of pixie dust the more you take from it the grander it
> gets. Yea that I not forget, I'll jump the start pistol and bless all of
> our loved ones (you and your clatch as well) colossal kitchen clatter
> and chatter.

Thanks for the lovely blessing. I eventually have to do something. 8
people coming for the feast. Pies to be made.

Lisa