Have you noticed that all you need to grow healthy, vigorous grass is a crack in your sidewalk?

arts / alt.horror / Re: american horror stories...

SubjectAuthor
* american horror stories...the dog from that film you saw
+- Re: american horror stories...Jared
`* Re: american horror stories...Andrew
 +* Re: american horror stories...the dog from that film you saw
 |`- Re: american horror stories...Andrew
 `- Re: american horror stories...Jared

1
american horror stories...

<nwALI.83279$Jv1.5404@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=465&group=alt.horror#465

Newsgroups: alt.horror
From: dsb...@REMOVETHISbtinternet.com (the dog from that film you saw)
Subject: american horror stories...
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:28:19 +0100
 by: the dog from that fi - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:28 UTC

not sure on this series!
first 2 episodes are set in the first series house where a young girl
and her 2 homosexual fathers encounter the rubber bondage suit that
features.
also has paris jackson as a bratty schoolgirl just begging to be murdered.
i think episode 3 moves on elsewhere, i've yet to view.

Re: american horror stories...

<3cda7658-5ae3-493c-b54d-76b53d79e1c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=471&group=alt.horror#471

Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 19:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: american horror stories...
From: bij...@hotmail.com (Jared)
 by: Jared - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 02:58 UTC

On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 1:28:21 AM UTC+10, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
> not sure on this series!
> first 2 episodes are set in the first series house where a young girl
> and her 2 homosexual fathers encounter the rubber bondage suit that
> features.
> also has paris jackson as a bratty schoolgirl just begging to be murdered.
> i think episode 3 moves on elsewhere, i've yet to view.

Never heard of it.

Is Ryan Murphy the busiest man in Hollywood?

Re: american horror stories...

<c4idnfYN2uz3I778nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=480&group=alt.horror#480

Newsgroups: alt.horror
From: manowark...@NOSPAMnetscape.net (Andrew)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:27:38 -0500
 by: Andrew - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 15:27 UTC

On 7/26/2021 10:28 AM, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
> not sure on this series!
> first 2 episodes are set in the first series house where a young girl
> and her 2 homosexual fathers encounter the rubber bondage suit that
> features.
> also has paris jackson as a bratty schoolgirl just begging to be murdered.
> i think episode 3 moves on elsewhere, i've yet to view.

I wrapped up the first season of the series last night and overall I am
disappointed. The finale, GAME OVER, was particularly bleak and
non-nonsensical as it tried to provide closure for the murder house.

The best of this run were FERAL and DRIVE IN (with Adrienne Barbeau!).
If season two makes it on air I'll check it out but this series pales in
comparison to AMERICAN HORROR STORY.

Andrew

Re: american horror stories...

<X_PUI.473730$Rw2.107696@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=481&group=alt.horror#481

Newsgroups: alt.horror
From: dsb...@REMOVETHISbtinternet.com (the dog from that film you saw)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 17:26:29 +0100
 by: the dog from that fi - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:26 UTC

On 23/08/2021 16:27, Andrew wrote:
> On 7/26/2021 10:28 AM, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
>> not sure on this series!
>> first 2 episodes are set in the first series house where a young girl
>> and her 2 homosexual fathers encounter the rubber bondage suit that
>> features.
>> also has paris jackson as a bratty schoolgirl just begging to be
>> murdered.
>> i think episode 3 moves on elsewhere, i've yet to view.
>>

> I wrapped up the first season of the series last night and overall I am
> disappointed. The finale, GAME OVER, was particularly bleak and
> non-nonsensical as it tried to provide closure for the murder house.
>
> The best of this run were FERAL and DRIVE IN (with Adrienne Barbeau!).
> If season two makes it on air I'll check it out but this series pales in
> comparison to AMERICAN HORROR STORY.
>

> Andrew

i enjoyed them all except the first 2 murder house ones.
NO HOMO ! that made me chuckle.

Re: american horror stories...

<aeOdneTlH9u5q7n8nZ2dnUU7-RGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=484&group=alt.horror#484

Newsgroups: alt.horror
From: manowark...@NOSPAMnetscape.net (Andrew)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 18:58:28 -0500
 by: Andrew - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:58 UTC

On 8/23/2021 11:26 AM, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
> On 23/08/2021 16:27, Andrew wrote:
>> On 7/26/2021 10:28 AM, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
>>> not sure on this series!
>>> first 2 episodes are set in the first series house where a young girl
>>> and her 2 homosexual fathers encounter the rubber bondage suit that
>>> features.
>>> also has paris jackson as a bratty schoolgirl just begging to be
>>> murdered.
>>> i think episode 3 moves on elsewhere, i've yet to view.
>>>

>> I wrapped up the first season of the series last night and overall I
>> am disappointed. The finale, GAME OVER, was particularly bleak and
>> non-nonsensical as it tried to provide closure for the murder house.
>>
>> The best of this run were FERAL and DRIVE IN (with Adrienne Barbeau!).
>> If season two makes it on air I'll check it out but this series pales
>> in comparison to AMERICAN HORROR STORY.
>>

>> Andrew
>

> i enjoyed them all except the first 2 murder house ones.
> NO HOMO ! that made me chuckle.

It did have Danny Trejo but he was wasted in the part.

Andrew

Re: american horror stories...

<c8463cfb-dd55-4dab-aef9-c1088d12e20en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=486&group=alt.horror#486

Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 20:37:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: bij...@hotmail.com (Jared)
 by: Jared - Tue, 24 Aug 2021 03:37 UTC

On Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 1:27:45 AM UTC+10, Andrew wrote:

> ...Adrienne Barbeau

Was just reading a thing about THE FOG yesterday. Need to give that a rewatch.