From: bletc...@yahoo.com (Bletch Dawg)
Newsgroups: rec.music.artists.kiss
Subject: KISS Alumni Reunion Tour 2K22
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 01:03:31 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:GMMa+fvMeD4HbkMD5li8akqPDx8=
 by: Bletch Dawg - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 01:03 UTC

I just SAWR the first show, from my seat underneath the revolving stage.
This is the Pandemic “leg” of the KISS Alumni Reunion tour. And this was at
Panama Stadium in BURMIN Gas, of course.

My take? Bruce Kulick can’t stop giving Pumphandle Slams to old trailer
park slores after 24 hour marathon performances of “We’re an American
Band”.

He can only play that song from his former band Grand Funk Railroad due to
the agreement with Gene and Paul to make it seem like he was never in KISS.
The agreement says he was nothing but “a jobber”.

But I also have to say, I just couldn’t stand when notable Dynasty drummer
Anton Fig interrupted the Necromanced version of MAHK St. John with random
drum fills when he was clearly not able to speak for himself (corpse dead
for 15 years).

And the finale of Vincrest Vonpeil just trying on lingerie for 45 minutes
while the audience puked in top hats was just vile. Are they TRYING to make
us pass out before we can leave and dispute the concert charges to our
dogecoin wallet!?

Hotcakes!~!~! I just can’t believe it (habeeb it). Gary Cherone also showed
up. The ghost/performing hologram of Eric Carr cleared up the confusion
when he led him to the Van Halen Alumni Hall down the alleyway and straight
into the ditch.

Man what a night,
Steven Seagal

--