From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: buzzworthy bumblebee
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 02:42:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 02:42 UTC

ATT,

I have not seen any traffic on the War For Cybertron Trilogy buzzworthy
bumblebee. This toy definitely looks buzzworthy. Not only is he the first
bumblebee to have a screen accurate cybertronian alt mode, but he comes
with a set of the famous Energy conductors, but u fortunately not enough of
them to last a quartex (just realized this was energon speak for the
ubiquitous corporate measure of a quarter). His robot mode looks
incredible as well, and he comes with a blaster. Naturally, he is
impossible to find, but I picked him up on eBay for about $35. I don’t
have him yet, so can’t say for sure if the toy has any issues. But he
definitely looks like a MUST buy, and that is indeed a bold statement for a
bumblebee figure.

-Banzaitron

Re: buzzworthy bumblebee

<9c6dd5f3-1feb-4f65-8dc1-5e3d38a3179an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4979&group=alt.toys.transformers#4979

Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 04:35:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: buzzworthy bumblebee
From: zmf...@aol.com (Zobovor)
 by: Zobovor - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 11:35 UTC

On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:42:34 PM UTC-6, Anonymous wrote:
> I have not seen any traffic on the War For Cybertron Trilogy buzzworthy
> bumblebee. This toy definitely looks buzzworthy.

Glad you're back to posting again.

I never found the toy at retail, so I finally had to pick one up on eBay. (Naturally, as soon as I did, ViceGripX reported that he found a whole nest of Bumblebees at Target. Sigh.) I posted my review on October 25th, I believe, but it didn't generate a lot of discussion (I assume that's at least partly because nobody else has actually found the toy).

He's pretty kibbletastic, but I still like him quite a bit. Here's hoping we can get a Jazzworthy Jazz and a Jackworthy Wheeljack at some point in the future.

Zob (panicking about hardwood floors)

Re: buzzworthy bumblebee

<sm235f$1t41$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4981&group=alt.toys.transformers#4981

From: briancan...@yahoo.com (No One In Particular)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 20:59:10 -0500
 by: No One In Particular - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:59 UTC

On 11/4/2021 6:35 AM, Zobovor wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:42:34 PM UTC-6, Anonymous wrote:
>
>> I have not seen any traffic on the War For Cybertron Trilogy buzzworthy
>> bumblebee. This toy definitely looks buzzworthy.
>
> Glad you're back to posting again.
>
> I never found the toy at retail, so I finally had to pick one up on eBay. (Naturally, as soon as I did, ViceGripX reported that he found a whole nest of Bumblebees at Target. Sigh.) I posted my review on October 25th, I believe, but it didn't generate a lot of discussion (I assume that's at least partly because nobody else has actually found the toy).
>
> He's pretty kibbletastic, but I still like him quite a bit. Here's hoping we can get a Jazzworthy Jazz and a Jackworthy Wheeljack at some point in the future.
>

> Zob (panicking about hardwood floors)

I found one and only one in a Target in Atlanta when we were down there
a month ago. I've never seen one locally.

Full disclosure; I don't get to either of my local Targets much any more.

I find the robot mode just kinda meh, but I love the vehicle mode. But
I feel that it probably needed to be a bit larger; mine is impossible to
transform without the leg panels popping of. I don't mean difficult, I
mean impossible.

Brian