From: elo...@protonmail.com (Parker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.disney.parks,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,alt.politics.homosexuality.sac.politics
Subject: Dago DeSantis Failure: 'The Marvels' Meltdown: Disney MCU Seeing Lowest B.O. Opening Ever At $47M+ - What Went Wrong
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 01:10:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Parker - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 01:10 UTC

>By all accounts and by all sources, it� Ts a disastrous result for a
>$200M Marvel Studios movie. But, wait, didn� Tt you declare Apple
>Original Studios� T and Paramount� Ts $200M Killers of the Flower Moon
>at $44M a success a few weeks ago? Just sit down, I� Tll explain in a
>bit.

Another right wing movie failure. Did you know that dago DeSantis likes
to fuck children! He's like Trump and Epstein, a pedophile.

Republicans say children who complain about being molested are woke.

All Trump supporters are turd squirters. He goes both ways.

Republican Trump Lover Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned
from Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing
him flirting with a 16-year old boy.

Republican Trump Lover aide Alan David Berlin was arrested on
charges that he wanted to engage in sex acts with a 15-year-old
boy while dressed in a panda costume.

Republican Trump Lover news producer Aaron Bruns was arrested
on charges of possessing child pornography.

Republican Trump Lover activist and former presidential
campaign chairman Jeffrey Claude Bartleson was arrested on
charges of sexually molesting a 5-year old boy.

Republican Trump Lover activist and former chairman of the
Christian County Republican Trump Lovers Royce Fessenden
pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree child molestation
and one count of second-degree statutory sodomy.

Republican Trump Lover parole board officer and former
legislator George C. (Chris) Ortloff pleaded guilty to
attempting to lure 11- and 12-year-old girls to have sex with
him.

Republican Trump Lover legislative aide Robert R. Groezinger
was arrested for possessing child pornography.

Republican Trump Lover legislator Robert A. McKee pleaded
guilty to possessing child pornography.

Republican Trump Lover legislator Scott Muschany was charged
with molesting a 14-year old girl.

Republican Trump Lover chief of staff Eric Feltner pleaded
guilty to showing pornography to a 13-year old girl.

Republican Trump Lover presidential campaign official Matthew
Joseph Elliott was convicted of sexual exploitation of a child.

Republican Trump Lover Party Chairman Donald Fleischman was
charged with two counts of child enticement, two counts of
contributing to the delinquency of a child and a single charge
of exposing himself to a child.

Republican Trump Lover prosecutor John David Roy Atchison was
arrested for soliciting sex from a 5-year old girl, then killed
himself three weeks later. At the time of his arrest, Atchison
was an "assistant U.S. attorney" appointed by President Bush's
attorney general.