From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: [NEWS] "A Quiet Place Part II" moved to earlier release date (horror)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 20:52:12 -0500
 by: super70s - Sun, 30 May 2021 01:52 UTC

In article <s1tufn$jgg$1@gioia.aioe.org>,
Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:

> From ComingSoon.net ...
>

> A Quiet Place Part II moves up to Memorial Day weekend
> Actor-director John Krasinski took to Twitter to confirm that
> Paramount Pictures has officially changed the release date
> for their long-delayed horror sequel A Quiet Place Part II.
> Originally scheduled for a September 17, 2021 release, the
> Emily Blunt-led sequel will now hit the theaters several
> months earlier on May 28, just in time for Memorial Day
> weekend. It was also previously confirmed that the sequel
> will officially be available for streaming on Paramount+ for
> 45 days after its theatrical release.
>

> A Quiet Place was from a spec script by Bryan Woods and
> Scott Beck which was rewritten by Krasinski. It opened in
> theaters in April of 2018 and grossed over $334 million
> worldwide on a $17 million dollar budget.

Must have been a slow period in May 2018 for that middling horror movie
to do so well, maybe the virus will come to their rescue in May 2021.

Re: [NEWS] "A Quiet Place Part II" moved to earlier release date (horror)

<s8vsft$1864$2@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5120&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5120

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: [NEWS] "A Quiet Place Part II" moved to earlier release date
(horror)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 06:21:33 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 30 May 2021 11:21 UTC

On 5/29/21 8:52 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <s1tufn$jgg$1@gioia.aioe.org>,
> Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
>
>> From ComingSoon.net ...
>>

>> A Quiet Place Part II moves up to Memorial Day weekend
>> Actor-director John Krasinski took to Twitter to confirm that
>> Paramount Pictures has officially changed the release date
>> for their long-delayed horror sequel A Quiet Place Part II.
>> Originally scheduled for a September 17, 2021 release, the
>> Emily Blunt-led sequel will now hit the theaters several
>> months earlier on May 28, just in time for Memorial Day
>> weekend. It was also previously confirmed that the sequel
>> will officially be available for streaming on Paramount+ for
>> 45 days after its theatrical release.
>>

>> A Quiet Place was from a spec script by Bryan Woods and
>> Scott Beck which was rewritten by Krasinski. It opened in
>> theaters in April of 2018 and grossed over $334 million
>> worldwide on a $17 million dollar budget.
>
> Must have been a slow period in May 2018 for that middling horror movie
> to do so well, maybe the virus will come to their rescue in May 2021.

What are the really good horror films we should be watching out for?