From: hos...@wdwent.com (Steve Soares)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Trip Report From Attractions Magazine
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 08:27:12 -0500
 by: Steve Soares - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:27 UTC

This wouldn't be for me, but if you're curious this article goes into
great detail:
https://attractionsmagazine.com/review-star-wars-galactic-starcruiser-worth-the-cost-price-experience/

Steve S.

Re: Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Trip Report From Attractions Magazine

<t07qgo$1m5l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=517&group=rec.arts.disney.parks#517

From: rude...@rudeney.com (Rudeney)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: Re: Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Trip Report From Attractions
Magazine
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:51:04 -0600
 by: Rudeney - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 14:51 UTC

On 2/26/2022 7:27 AM, Steve Soares wrote:
> This wouldn't be for me, but if you're curious this article goes into
> great detail:
> https://attractionsmagazine.com/review-star-wars-galactic-starcruiser-worth-the-cost-price-experience/

Yeah, not for me, either. I do enjoy the Star War movies and
attractions, but I'm not into role playing and that much immersion. It
does look interesting and I'd love to see it in person to appreciate the
Imagineering that went into it. Maybe someday they will do guest tours.

--

- RODNEY

Next WDW Vacation?
Who knows!

Need to know more about RADP (rec.arts.disney.parks)?

http://www.radp.org
http://allears.net/btp/radp_bk.htm
http://allears.net/tp/abrev.htm

Are you still accessing RADP via Google? Why?
Get instructions on how to access to the "real"
RADP Usenet Group here:

http://meets.radp.org/usenet.htm

arts / rec.arts.disney.parks / Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Trip Report From Attractions Magazine