Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 18:55:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Found Kingdom Slammer and Pipes at Walmart
From: zmf...@aol.com (Zobovor)
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 02:55 UTC

In case any of you are brave... or stupid... enough to go shopping tomorrow, I found both toys at Walmart today. Had to pick up a second Slammer because I botched the modifications I tried to do on my first one. (I've been out of the customizing game for the better part of a year. I'm really out of practice.)

Just wanted to let everyone know they're shipping.

Zob (we also got all four TMNT vintage reissues in quantity and like twelve Party Wagons, much too late for scalpers to flip them on eBay, which makes me smile)

interests / alt.toys.transformers / Found Kingdom Slammer and Pipes at Walmart