Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 18:01:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Is it possible we could get a Shattered Glass regular series from IDW?
From: rodimus2...@hotmail.com (Rodimus_2316)
 by: Rodimus_2316 - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 02:01 UTC

I'm nearing the end of the 5-issue limited series, and know of the other stories told about on tfwiki.net. I'm enjoying the "Mirror Universe" world. Would anyone else like to see this too? If so, maybe put up a petition?

Thoughts?

-Rodimus_2316

Re: Is it possible we could get a Shattered Glass regular series from IDW?

<sq3d31$m96$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5211&group=alt.toys.transformers#5211

From: gustavow...@yahoo.com (Gustavo Wombat)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Re: Is it possible we could get a Shattered Glass regular
series from IDW?
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 02:59:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gustavo Wombat - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 02:59 UTC

Rodimus_2316 <rodimus2316@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm nearing the end of the 5-issue limited series, and know of the other
> stories told about on tfwiki.net. I'm enjoying the "Mirror Universe"
> world. Would anyone else like to see this too? If so, maybe put up a petition?
>
> Thoughts?

I always thought Shattered Glass was a thirty second joke dragged out way
too long.

I’ve no strong objection to it existing, but it’s not really for me. If
someone wants to tell a story about evil Autobots, I’d rather see a story
about how the Autobots are led to do terrible things by their best
intentions.