You are always doing something marginal when the boss drops by your desk.

interests / alt.toys.transformers / Re: Optimuses, ranked (non-exhaustive)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Optimuses, ranked (non-exhaustive)Codigo Postal
`* Re: Optimuses, ranked (non-exhaustive)Gustavo Wombat
 `- Re: Optimuses, ranked (non-exhaustive)Codigo Postal

1
Re: Optimuses, ranked (non-exhaustive)

<cebb3d1c-92d5-4286-89d0-913c4f0b60cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5221&group=alt.toys.transformers#5221

Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 09:19:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Optimuses, ranked (non-exhaustive)
From: codigopo...@gmail.com (Codigo Postal)
 by: Codigo Postal - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 17:19 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Optimuses, ranked (non-exhaustive)

<sqafqv$hoe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5222&group=alt.toys.transformers#5222

From: gustavow...@yahoo.com (Gustavo Wombat)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:29:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gustavo Wombat - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:29 UTC

<c7e7ebc1-11d3-4d1d-b904-9d0c7314d154n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5224&group=alt.toys.transformers#5224

Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 16:38:29 -0800 (PST)
From: codigopo...@gmail.com (Codigo Postal)
 by: Codigo Postal - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 00:38 UTC