Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: billande...@yahoo.com (Bill Anderson)
Subject: THE HISTORY OF TIME TRAVEL
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 07:38:24 -0500
 by: Bill Anderson - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 12:38 UTC

I have always enjoyed stories about time travel and I just watched
something interesting on Prime Video. “The History of Time Travel” takes
the form of a History Channel documentary that relates how the
technology for time travel was developed via the Indiana Project during
WWII and what happened afterward. It was filmed as a university class
project and it has almost zero production values and it's clever.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

Re: THE HISTORY OF TIME TRAVEL

<sbu93q$t8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5269&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5269

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: THE HISTORY OF TIME TRAVEL
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 18:33:31 +1200
 by: Your Name - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 06:33 UTC

On 2021-07-04 12:38:24 +0000, Bill Anderson said:

> I have always enjoyed stories about time travel and I just watched
> something interesting on Prime Video. “The History of Time Travel”
> takes the form of a History Channel documentary that relates how the
> technology for time travel was developed via the Indiana Project during
> WWII and what happened afterward. It was filmed as a university class
> project and it has almost zero production values and it's clever.

You should read this ...

Kindergarteners were asked where they'd want to time travel
and the answers are incredible
<https://www.upworthy.com/kids-say-where-they-would-time-travel>

:-)