From: Flashe...@live.com (Flasherly)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Tomorrow War (Brad Pitt./SciFi)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 17:25:22 -0400
 by: Flasherly - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 21:25 UTC

A fair style for Tom Cruise-&-Blunt's alien mimics, although Tomorrow
War is comparatively all over the place instead of the warhammer of
repetition to Cruise. No doubt there's worse than Brad Pitt, although
his charm has seen better placement from simpler if not accessible
scripts. As for a superhero dad, there isn't altogether a lack of
draw, however that might work for a younger sorts out for especially
the effects. The amount of action could seem to even lengthen the
runtime;- whether to too familiar territory, stylistically, or never
enough is beside the point. I'd rather have seen Pitt more charmingly
focused and handled;- no one else, I'd likely not bothered rate to
watch.

Re: Tomorrow War (Brad Pitt./SciFi)

<sbvq3p$ghu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5271&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5271

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: Tomorrow War (Brad Pitt./SciFi)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:29:46 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:29 UTC

On 7/4/2021 4:25 PM, Flasherly wrote:

> A fair style for Tom Cruise-&-Blunt's alien mimics,

Brad Pitt wasn't in it. Did you even see it?

Re: Tomorrow War (Brad Pitt./SciFi)

<1ugy18cm2xps1$.4no3nj1t56l1.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5278&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5278

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 09:36:17 +1000
 by: alvey - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 23:36 UTC

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:29:46 -0500, trotsky wrote:

> On 7/4/2021 4:25 PM, Flasherly wrote:
>>
>> A fair style for Tom Cruise-&-Blunt's alien mimics,
>
> Brad Pitt wasn't in it. Did you even see it?

Quoting the bit that mentioned Pitt would have been less confusing...

Anyhoo, I saw the first 20 minutes before deciding it was another Formula
Film and gave up.

alvey

Re: Tomorrow War (Brad Pitt./SciFi)

<rja8egdb2cppmo4lhak4onfk2ciim0fio8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5279&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5279

From: Flashe...@live.com (Flasherly)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 06:26:27 -0400
 by: Flasherly - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:26 UTC

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:29:46 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 7/4/2021 4:25 PM, Flasherly wrote:
>>
>> A fair style for Tom Cruise-&-Blunt's alien mimics,
>

>Brad Pitt wasn't in it. Did you even see it?

What's the difference? See, it goes like this -- World War Z's better
for formula, I kept around, along with Fury and Passengers (& Peter
Quill I aka Star Lord). He's got a unique dimension for humor and
sensitivity Brad doesn't, even when at the front door step to Charlie
Manson's home and care facility, located in Dry Gulch , for property
owner Bruce Dern as George Spahn.

Re: Tomorrow War (Brad Pitt./SciFi)

<sc1qrg$k4q$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5283&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5283

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 09:54:41 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:54 UTC

On 7/6/21 5:26 AM, Flasherly wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:29:46 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/4/2021 4:25 PM, Flasherly wrote:
>>>
>>> A fair style for Tom Cruise-&-Blunt's alien mimics,
>>

>> Brad Pitt wasn't in it. Did you even see it?
>
> What's the difference? See, it goes like this -- World War Z's better
> for formula, I kept around, along with Fury and Passengers (& Peter
> Quill I aka Star Lord). He's got a unique dimension for humor and
> sensitivity Brad doesn't, even when at the front door step to Charlie
> Manson's home and care facility, located in Dry Gulch , for property
> owner Bruce Dern as George Spahn.

You have a distinctly asinine problem with pronouns and antecedents.

Re: Tomorrow War (Brad Pitt./SciFi)

<hpr8egd01coahuf3oksn72498df2fodanv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5287&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5287

From: Flashe...@live.com (Flasherly)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 11:56:32 -0400
 by: Flasherly - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 15:56 UTC

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 09:54:41 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>You have a distinctly asinine problem with pronouns and antecedents.

Typifying extremities as unduly benign is neither of a course
needless to a sense of maturity, overall, as compounded upon outbreaks
of affectation, patterned to frequent display rites as styled
derivatives of characterisation for attention-seeking regalia or
preening;- whereupon imposition and impetus serve equally alike to the
elicited feedback response mechanism, neither necessarily cannot be
without some consequence, lacking the fuller sense of poignancy or a
perspicacity to humor its minor foibles.

No need to pay me for the exorcism, but do spread the word in case
your soul is now seething with actualisation.