Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 16:09:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hasbro Names Cocks New CEO, Hopes the Company Grows and Swells
From: zmf...@aol.com (Zobovor)
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:09 UTC

Succeeding the late Brian Goldner, Hasbro has named Chris Cocks (former head of the company's digital gaming division) the new CEO.

As a member of this community, I wanted to be among the first to wish him well and hope that he grasps this new position firmly with both hands. It is my fervent hope that under his watchful eye, profits throb and pulsate until they positively explode. I hope he doesn't embody the Peter principle and end up getting the shaft. After all, he's now in charge of the company who made all the best toys from my childhood (and manhood).

Zob (all out of dick jokes)

Re: Hasbro Names Cocks New CEO, Hopes the Company Grows and Swells

<3dd19729-3203-4c47-80f3-19bc07106ea6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5341&group=alt.toys.transformers#5341

Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:26:33 -0800 (PST)
From: joe.bard...@gmail.com (Joseph Bardsley)
 by: Joseph Bardsley - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 03:26 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 4:09:46 PM UTC-8, Zobovor wrote:
> Succeeding the late Brian Goldner, Hasbro has named Chris Cocks (former head of the company's digital gaming division) the new CEO.
>
> As a member of this community, I wanted to be among the first to wish him well and hope that he grasps this new position firmly with both hands. It is my fervent hope that under his watchful eye, profits throb and pulsate until they positively explode. I hope he doesn't embody the Peter principle and end up getting the shaft. After all, he's now in charge of the company who made all the best toys from my childhood (and manhood).
>

> Zob (all out of dick jokes)

Sigh. If you think these jokes are bad, try Transmasters on Facebook...

(As I am a member, I say this with affection).

JB