Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:12:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Beast Wars Reissue Scorponok and Tigatron Retail Sighting
From: zmf...@aol.com (Zobovor)
 by: Zobovor - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 03:12 UTC

They're starting to pop up at Walmart stores in the USA:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-beast-wars-reissue-tigatron-and-scorponok-now-at-us-retail/46641/

Note that these are not strictly reissues of the 1996 toys in the traditional sense, as they are both different colors from the original release (Scorponok is grey instead of black; Tigatron is bright white instead of cream yellow).

Scorponok is reportedly retailing for a whopping $50, the same price as the reissue of Optimus Primal and Megatron. This, despite the fact that Scorponok was originally a Mega Beast at the $15 price point, while Primal and Megatron were originally at the $20 Ultra Beast price point.

Zob (hasn't bought a single one of these, because I can think of lots of other things I can do with money)