Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 09:21:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Studio Series Leader-Class Sludge, Other Toys Revealed on Hasbro Fan
First Friday
From: zmf...@aol.com (Zobovor)
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:21 UTC

There were about 15 different toys showcased by Hasbro today, some of which have already made it to stores (reissue BW Scorponok and Tigatron), others that have already been leaked through various sources (neo-BW Nightprowler and Buzzsaw and BotCon Sandstorm).

Probably the most exciting one, for me, was Studio Series Sludge, who to my knowledge hasn't been revealed or leaked anywhere else. He's huge, he has an articulated dinosaur neck, he comes with his gun, and he looks super great when displayed with the other two Studio Series Dinobots. I love that they finished off the original trio. We also got to see Studio Series Core-class Spike in his exo-suit, Junkyard, and the Buzzworthy Bumblebee versions of Kup and Cliffjumper.

There was also some stuff from the Bumblebee movie (Arcee, Ironhide, B-127) that I don't really care about too much.

The only toys revealed that are actually going up for pre-order today are the Transformers R.E.D. figures (Prime Knockout and G1 "Ultra Magnus," aka white Optimus), so that's kind of a bummer. But, considering we're not getting a Toy Fair at all this year, any reveals are better than nothing at all!

Zob (excited)