It is a profitable thing, if one is wise, to seem foolish. -- Aeschylus

arts / rec.arts.poems / "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

SubjectAuthor
* "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14,George J. Dance
+* Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14,George J. Dance
|+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
|+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
|`* Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W.Dockery
| `* Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022Ash Wurthing
|  `* Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022Will Dockery
|   `- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022Ash Wurthing
+* Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
|`* Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022General-Zod
| `- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W.Dockery
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022Victor H.
+* Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
|`- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022General-Zod
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W.Dockery
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022General-Zod
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W.Dockery
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
+- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery
`- Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022W-Dockery

1
"Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<tg0go2$3f18e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5461&group=rec.arts.poems#5461

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
Subject: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14,
2022
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 20:41:37 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 00:41 UTC

"Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
decided to see what I could come up with.

Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
obsession. Using the Google feed,

For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

I think these figures speak for themselves.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<tg2op7$3uhff$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5468&group=rec.arts.poems#5468

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
2022
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 17:11:02 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 21:11 UTC

(cleaned-up copy)

"Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

It should be obvious to anyone reading aapc that there has been a
sharp increase in Jim Senetto's Will Dockery Obsession this past week.
However, "obvious" isn't always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for
statistical evidence, I decided to see what I could come up with.

Methodology - I decided to use only the subject's OPs, to
eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will Dockery, or posts
quoted mentions of Will Dockery in the backthread (neither of which is
credible evidence of
obsession. Using the Google feed).

For the observation period (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, and used the latter
as a percentage of the former to calculate
the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the previous 8 days
(Aug. 30-Sep. 6) as a control, adding an extra day to make up for
Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
rose from 18 to 35 (up 94%). Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29 (up 190%), which
gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

Conclusion - I think these figures speak for themselves.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<e320846ff5041df45ef6afe7f94adacf@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5476&group=rec.arts.poems#5476

Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 06:51:25 +0000
Subject: Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 06:51 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> (cleaned-up copy)

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading aapc that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's Will Dockery Obsession this past week.
> However, "obvious" isn't always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for
> statistical evidence, I decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to use only the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will Dockery, or posts
> quoted mentions of Will Dockery in the backthread (neither of which is
> credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed).

> For the observation period (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, and used the latter
> as a percentage of the former to calculate
> the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the previous 8 days
> (Aug. 30-Sep. 6) as a control, adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> rose from 18 to 35 (up 94%). Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29 (up 190%), which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> Conclusion - I think these figures speak for themselves.

Again, well put, George Dance.

Thanks again for correcting the lies and misrepresentations and for setting the record straight.

And so it goes.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<0a8bd302af843173e9779157e8995841@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5510&group=rec.arts.poems#5510

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 18:27:02 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 18:27 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

Note to Corey:

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169631&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169631

Have a look at the thread on Nova BBS, and you can see the post was definitely a crosspost:

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169631&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169631

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<65dcfb83299504e1f8a0401e2093eb14@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5514&group=rec.arts.poems#5514

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:41:32 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:41 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> George J. Dance wrote:

>> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

>> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
>> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
>> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
>> decided to see what I could come up with.

>> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
>> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
>> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
>> obsession. Using the Google feed,

>> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
>> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
>> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
>> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
>> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
>> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

>> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
>> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
>> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
>> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
>> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
>> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

>> I think these figures speak for themselves.

> Note to Corey:

> https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169631&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169631

> Have a look at the thread on Nova BBS, and you can see the post was definitely a crosspost:

> https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169631&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169631

Yes, quite right...

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<362ba936e1ae56f1f93afee911dbb64c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5553&group=rec.arts.poems#5553

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:19:40 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:19 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> George J. Dance wrote:

>>> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

>>> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
>>> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
>>> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
>>> decided to see what I could come up with.

>>> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
>>> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
>>> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
>>> obsession. Using the Google feed,

>>> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
>>> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
>>> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
>>> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
>>> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
>>> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

>>> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
>>> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
>>> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
>>> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
>>> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
>>> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

>>> I think these figures speak for themselves.

>> Note to Corey:

>> https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169631&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169631

>> Have a look at the thread on Nova BBS, and you can see the post was definitely a crosspost:

>> https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169631&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169631

> Yes, quite right...

Corey admitted he was mistaken.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<8aa39d74700c54aac5145efbed546d65@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5575&group=rec.arts.poems#5575

Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:09:06 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: Victor H. - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:09 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

Yep... well put, G.D.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<71bd9f2a70841b20b98b212c0af6086e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5848&group=rec.arts.poems#5848

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 12:53:42 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 12:53 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> (cleaned-up copy)

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading aapc that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's Will Dockery Obsession this past week.
> However, "obvious" isn't always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for
> statistical evidence, I decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to use only the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will Dockery, or posts
> quoted mentions of Will Dockery in the backthread (neither of which is
> credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed).

> For the observation period (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, and used the latter
> as a percentage of the former to calculate
> the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the previous 8 days
> (Aug. 30-Sep. 6) as a control, adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> rose from 18 to 35 (up 94%). Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29 (up 190%), which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> Conclusion - I think these figures speak for themselves.

NancyGene is sniffing along today, apparently.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<994d12ae7d42b4e13c62cfc5583ae0fb@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5966&group=rec.arts.poems#5966

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 14:47:26 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 14:47 UTC

On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 10:38:16 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-10-20 9:47 a.m., jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

<Troll snipped>

> >> Nothing better

<Malicious lies and misrepresentations from Jim Senetto snipped>
> >> There is nothing else to know about Will Dockery.

As if you'd ever stop obsessing over me, Senetto?
> > actually, there's plenty of other explanations that are possible... perhaps he was grieving and was too sad and distressed to share the info here... or perhaps he felt that the info was too personal and wouldn't be recieved with sympathy and support in a group that is quite often toxic and malicious and nasty and mean spirited and hateful...
> Thank you, Jordy; those are all good hypotheses. But I'm afraid you left
> out the most obvious one:
>
> He didn't want ace reporter "Edward Rochester" post-editing his comments
> and putting them in a trollthread.

Well put, George.

(Moved from the troll thread)

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<18d6bb0f58e8c04da23dbc98c6087cac@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5968&group=rec.arts.poems#5968

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:03:04 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:03 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 10:38:16 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

> <Troll snipped>

> <Malicious lies and misrepresentations from Jim Senetto snipped>

> As if you'd ever stop obsessing over me, Senetto?

>> > actually, there's plenty of other explanations that are possible... perhaps he was grieving and was too sad and distressed to share the info here... or perhaps he felt that the info was too personal and wouldn't be recieved with sympathy and support in a group that is quite often toxic and malicious and nasty and mean spirited and hateful...
>> Thank you, Jordy; those are all good hypotheses. But I'm afraid you left
>> out the most obvious one:
>>
>> He didn't want ace reporter "Edward Rochester" post-editing his comments
>> and putting them in a trollthread.

> Well put, George.

> (Moved from the troll thread)

Agreed and seconded....

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<17385ae320d3764b2de7bb868e839c32@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6002&group=rec.arts.poems#6002

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:03:19 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:03 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

And Jim Senetto's numbers continue to rise.

:)

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<0177c57cf2429a7d55d2884e73dfdaf6@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6195&group=rec.arts.poems#6195

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:24:51 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:24 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

Senetto obsesses on, heading for his inevitable meltdown.

And so it goes.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<153e8e7edc7f20c4b27076d1732910d6@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6231&group=rec.arts.poems#6231

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 15:33:13 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 15:33 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

Jim Senetto is now sniffing George Dance farts now, of course.

🙂

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<a24cfd16ad8f6655e45ce80fb46cfc33@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6718&group=rec.arts.poems#6718

Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 18:24:55 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 18:24 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

Speaking of Senetto stats.

🙂

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<511d939935f770b44ccfb1e2939ec051@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6788&group=rec.arts.poems#6788

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 00:22:36 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 00:22 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

Yep, and the current obsessions here make these figures seem mild... ha ha.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<ba93e583e94932120ba3caebbe61ac99@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8042&group=rec.arts.poems#8042

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 15:18:36 +0000
From: W.Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 15:18 UTC

On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 11:12:07 AM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 11:04:54 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:

> > > Definitely due for an update.
> > >

> > I did the calculations, just never took the time to write the article. For the last week of May, his Obsession Index was up again, to 86%.
> Your food bill must be up 99%

Since you're so interested, I had a bowl of oatmeal this morning.

Good food, low cost.

How about your food bill, obsesso?

🙂

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<123f4f14dc9fb21ad30a071df731d9c4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8045&group=rec.arts.poems#8045

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:48:23 +0000
From: W-Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:48 UTC

On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 12:44:35 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 12:40:12 PM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> > Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> > > Dockery, I have it all over you
> > Keep telling yourself that while you obsess over me every day, Senetto.
> >
> > You're just a feeble-minded old fart, a gasbag.
> >
> > And so it goes.
> Wow, you're fired up today,,,,,

And you're not?

🙂

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<5ebc64c5787cd9b6a2357a53c58f414d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8053&group=rec.arts.poems#8053

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 01:44:16 +0000
From: W.Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 01:44 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> (cleaned-up copy)

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading aapc that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's Will Dockery Obsession this past week.
> However, "obvious" isn't always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for
> statistical evidence, I decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to use only the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will Dockery, or posts
> quoted mentions of Will Dockery in the backthread (neither of which is
> credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed).

> For the observation period (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, and used the latter
> as a percentage of the former to calculate
> the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the previous 8 days
> (Aug. 30-Sep. 6) as a control, adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> rose from 18 to 35 (up 94%). Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29 (up 190%), which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> Conclusion - I think these figures speak for themselves.

Again, I think this calls out for an update, since Jim Senetto is more unhinged than ever before.

HTH and HAND.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<205ef7fd-50f4-4c39-9062-75c972a42b82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8092&group=rec.arts.poems#8092

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 07:55 UTC

On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 9:45:11 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> George J. Dance wrote:
> >
> > (cleaned-up copy)
>
> > "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022
>
> > It should be obvious to anyone reading aapc that there has been a
> > sharp increase in Jim Senetto's Will Dockery Obsession this past week.
> > However, "obvious" isn't always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for
> > statistical evidence, I decided to see what I could come up with.
>
> > Methodology - I decided to use only the subject's OPs, to
> > eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will Dockery, or posts
> > quoted mentions of Will Dockery in the backthread (neither of which is
> > credible evidence of
> > obsession. Using the Google feed).
>
> > For the observation period (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> > by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, and used the latter
> > as a percentage of the former to calculate
> > the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the previous 8 days
> > (Aug. 30-Sep. 6) as a control, adding an extra day to make up for
> > Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).
>
> > Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> > mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> > 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> > rose from 18 to 35 (up 94%). Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> > mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29 (up 190%), which
> > gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.
>
> > Conclusion - I think these figures speak for themselves.
> Again, I think this calls out for an update, since Jim Senetto is more unhinged than ever before.
>
> HTH and HAND.

How typical. How cowardly. You so called "uncool kids" to trash talk behind people's backs -- like true cyber gossip hen peckers...
You don't value your fellow R.A.P. poets and their work here while you risk the peace you have here by trying to bring the AAPC flame war here. But you fools apparently never cared for others as can be seen here. The Internet Train Wreck Rubberneckers Peanut Gallery has returned their verdict-- you're not just YTA's but petty LoseNet losers to boot.
BTW: Where did all the other RAP poets go-- did they perish under the swill spam?

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<13a6d5b1-38f3-4f6b-a25b-e67545d0acd9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8096&group=rec.arts.poems#8096

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 16:20:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 23:20 UTC

On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 3:55:53 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 9:45:11 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> > George J. Dance wrote:
> > >
> > > (cleaned-up copy)
> >
> > > "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022
> >
> > > It should be obvious to anyone reading aapc that there has been a
> > > sharp increase in Jim Senetto's Will Dockery Obsession this past week..
> > > However, "obvious" isn't always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for
> > > statistical evidence, I decided to see what I could come up with.
> >
> > > Methodology - I decided to use only the subject's OPs, to
> > > eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will Dockery, or posts
> > > quoted mentions of Will Dockery in the backthread (neither of which is
> > > credible evidence of
> > > obsession. Using the Google feed).
> >
> > > For the observation period (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> > > by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, and used the latter
> > > as a percentage of the former to calculate
> > > the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the previous 8 days
> > > (Aug. 30-Sep. 6) as a control, adding an extra day to make up for
> > > Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).
> >
> > > Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> > > mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> > > 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> > > rose from 18 to 35 (up 94%). Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> > > mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29 (up 190%), which
> > > gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.
> >
> > > Conclusion - I think these figures speak for themselves.
> > Again, I think this calls out for an update, since Jim Senetto is more unhinged than ever before.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> How typical. How

Whine much, Ash?

🙂

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<82fc785b28732f8020a2eaef7b93300e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8100&group=rec.arts.poems#8100

Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 03:52:21 +0000
From: W-Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 03:52 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

Looks like Senetto has decided to obsess over you for a while now, George.

🙂

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<adc05a2f6d8dacc982f3e6c2706ad976@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8113&group=rec.arts.poems#8113

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 18:01:57 +0000
From: W-Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 18:01 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

> It should be obvious to anyone reading the list that there has been a
> sharp increase in Jim Senetto's this past week. However, "obvious" isn't
> always good enough. Accordingly, when asked for statistical evidence, I
> decided to see what I could come up with.

> Methodology - I decided to limit myself to the subject's OPs, to
> eliminate replies to others' posts that mentioned Will, or that simply
> quoted mentions of Will, neither of which is credible evidence of
> obsession. Using the Google feed,

> For the previous 7 days (Sept. 7-13) I added up the number of OPs made
> by the subject, and the number that mentioned Will, for the 7-day period
> Sept. 7-13 and used the latter as a percentage of the former to
> calculate the subject's Dockery Obsession Index. I then used the
> previous 8 days (Aug. 30-Sep. 6), adding an extra day to make up for
> Labor Day (when the subject did not post any OPs).

> Results - For the control period, the subject made 18 OPs, 10 of which
> mentioned or alluded to Will Dockery, for a Dockery Obsession Index of
> 55.56%. In contrast, over the following 7 days saw the subject's OPs
> nearly doubled, from 18 to 35. Even more dramatic was the rise in posts
> mentioning Will Dockery, which rose from 10 to 29, nearly triple. Which
> gives the subject a Dockery Obsession Index of 82.86%.

> I think these figures speak for themselves.

As the numbers rise, to this day.

Re: "Chimp Obsesso" - Jim Senetto's Dockery Obsession Index, Sep. 14, 2022

<a091032c-0c6a-470f-9551-1242d1b28d53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8121&group=rec.arts.poems#8121

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 12:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 19:56 UTC

On Friday, June 16, 2023 at 7:20:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 3:55:53 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > Again, I think this calls out for an update, since Jim Senetto is more unhinged than ever before.
> > >
> > > HTH and HAND.
> > How typical. How
> Whine much, Ash?

Nice "cool kid" bully talk. But then that's all you're good for any longer 'cause I see no fans of yours here...
Again I ask you, why do you bring your flame war from somewhere else to here to threaten the peace here? Why bury the work of other poets here with you and Dance's fighting and troll threads that belong elsewhere? Are there even any other poets here any longer for you to care about?