From: black.lo...@disney.com (More Disney Woke Black Garbage)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,alt.disney,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american
Subject: Vaginal "The Marvels" (Captain Marvel 2) Marks Worst Ever Opening Weekend for an MCU Film
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 10:58:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: More Disney Woke Bla - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 10:58 UTC

Previously: Disney Releasing Fourth Consecutive George Floyd Animated Film
Despite Massive Losses

I wrote a long thing about how much money the �woke agenda� AKA �George
Floydism� is costing Disney. I wrote about the fact that Disney is slated
to release its fourth George Floyd children�s animated film, despite
losses.

The MCU is a much bigger project than the animated films, involving a lot
more money and future money. Instead of producing what people want,
however, Disney is doing George Floydism.

The Marvels is a feminist film that also pushes the race agenda, starring
an astonishingly ugly white women with foot fungus, a female Paki, and a
negress.

https://dailystormer.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/The-Marvels-Captain-
Marvel-Ms-Marvel-Monica-Rambeau-618x412.webp

Released this weekend, it did not go over well, and the studio is now set
to lose tens or hundreds of millions of dollars on this attempt to force
extreme Jewish values on the public.

The Hollywood Reporter:

The Marvels box office debut is anything but marvelous.

From Marvel Studios and Disney, the superhero tentpole opened to an
estimated $47 million at the domestic box office to rank as the worst
start in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It also came in
behind expectations overseas, where it launched with $63.3 million from 51
material markets for a global start of $110.3 million against a hefty $200
million production budget.

The Marvels marks a new low for Kevin Feige�s Marvel Studio and adds fuel
to the theory that superhero fatigue is a real thing as fanboys grow weary
of a glut of titles and are hence far less forgiving. Marvel has been
unrivaled in its success for years, with its movies collecting more than
$30 billion in grosses at the worldwide box office.

Everyone knew this was going to happen. Everyone knew that the core
audience of MCU films is not interested in grrrl power films, let alone
all of this race propaganda.

Pre-George Floyd, pre-Summer of Love, 4 of the top 10 highest grossing
films ever were MCU films.

https://dailystormer.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-12-
at-12.36.46%E2%80%AFPM-618x489.png

Because of this bizarre Jew agenda, The Marvels, which cost as much as the
big films, is now set to be one of the biggest box office disasters ever.

This is funny and I�m happy and they deserve it.

But it is confusing.

Is it really just BlackRock that�s responsible for this? Or is something
else going on?

It is frightening to see corporations losing money on purpose in order to
push a George Floyd black, anal, and vaginal agenda onto the public.

https://dailystormer.in/vaginal-the-marvels-captain-marvel-2-marks-worst-
ever-opening-weekend-for-an-mcu-film/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/wp-
content/uploads/2023/11/GettyImages-1785152101-H-2023.jpg?
w=1296&h=730&crop=1&resize=681%2C383

Re: Vaginal "The Marvels" (Captain Marvel 2) Marks Worst Ever Opening Weekend for an MCU Film

<tvVVSykPhOZJdfihjRUkdVJnTDYAQPuI@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=56&group=rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe#56

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe alt.disney rec.arts.movies.current-films talk.politics.guns soc.culture.african.american
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,alt.disney,rec.arts.movies.current-films,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 23 20:03:22 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:03 UTC

More Disney Woke Black Garbage
<black.loser.should.be.fired.but.disney.will.eat.her.shit@disney.com>
wrote:

> Because of this bizarre Jew agenda, The Marvels, which cost as much as the
> big films, is now set to be one of the biggest box office disasters ever.
>
> This is funny and I’m happy and they deserve it.
>
> But it is confusing.
>
> Is it really just BlackRock that’s responsible for this? Or is something
> else going on?

Nope. Just the Jews. Literally no one else want to see that shit.

> It is frightening to see corporations losing money on purpose in order to
> push a George Floyd black, anal, and vaginal agenda onto the public.

<https://americasbestpics.com/video/the-marvels-expected-to-underperform-due-to-incel-boycott-fPePgCGxA>

Movie about three brown cape lesbians bombed because "incels" refused to
watch it.