From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Brothers in Arms (Miles Vorkosigan Adventures)" by Lois McMaster
Bujold
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 15:46:38 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:46 UTC

"Brothers in Arms (Miles Vorkosigan Adventures)" by Lois McMaster Bujold
https://www.amazon.com/Brothers-Vorkosigan-Adventure-McMaster-Bujold/dp/1416555447/

Book number ten (in chronological order) of a sixteen book space opera
series. However, some people call this a military science fiction
series. There are several other books and short stories in the
Vorkosigan Universe. This series won the Hugo and Nebula awards for
best series in 2017. Also, several of the individual books in the
series have either won awards or been nominated for awards. I have read
this book at least twice. I reread the well printed and well bound new
MMPB published by Baen in 1989 that I just rebought on Amazon. I have
rebought the rest of the books in the series in various formats, mostly
MMPB.

At beginning of the story, Admiral Miles Naismith and his 5,000 Dendarii
Free Mercenaries and their assorted space ships have been chased all the
way to Earth by Cetaganda warships trying to get revenge for the
breakout of the Dagoola army. And what awaits them at Earth is just a
continuance of the mess.

Vorkosigan Saga (Chronological) by Lois McMaster Bujold
https://www.goodreads.com/series/98254-vorkosigan-saga-chronological

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (287 reviews)

Lynn