It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.

arts / alt.fan.heinlein / Re: Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.

SubjectAuthor
* Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.a425couple
`* Re: Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.reilloc
 `- Re: Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.a425couple

1
Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.

<3n96J.60859$2B4.59986@fx04.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=577&group=alt.fan.heinlein#577

Newsgroups: alt.fan.heinlein,seattle.politics,alt.economics
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 20:23:46 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 03:23 UTC

Thomas Sowell
Septermber 28 tant 4i:rorio0s0d PiM ยท

"The last person to trust with power is someone who is dying
to have it. The best person to wield power is someone who is
reluctant to do so, but who will do it for a while as a civic
duty. That is why term limits should make it impossible to
have a whole career in politics." -Thomas Sowell

Want more quotes, articles, news, updates, and special deals from Dr.
Thomas Sowell? Subscribe to our FREE "Thomas Sowell Fans" newsletter
here: ๐Ÿ‘‰ http://eepurl.com/gbswyf ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Re: Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.

<sjicqh$oe9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=578&group=alt.fan.heinlein#578

From: reil...@gmail.com (reilloc)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.heinlein,seattle.politics,alt.economics
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:33:14 -0500
 by: reilloc - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 20:33 UTC

On 10/2/2021 10:23 PM, a425couple wrote:
> Thomas Sowell
> Septermber 28 tant 4i:rorio0s0d PiMย  ยท
>
> "The last person to trust with power is someone who is dying
> to have it. The best person to wield power is someone who is
> reluctant to do so, but who will do it for a while as a civic
> duty. That is why term limits should make it impossible to
> have a whole career in politics." -Thomas Sowell
>

> Want more quotes, articles, news, updates, and special deals from Dr.
> Thomas Sowell? Subscribe to our FREE "Thomas Sowell Fans" newsletter
> here: ๐Ÿ‘‰ http://eepurl.com/gbswyf ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

We all miss your asstr.org posts and lament this current habit you've
formed of wingnutism and self-appointed facebookepedia maven. ED finally
catch up with you?

Re: Thomas Sowell on who should be trusted with power.

<2Tj7J.33798$dI3.18361@fx10.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=579&group=alt.fan.heinlein#579

Newsgroups: alt.fan.heinlein,seattle.politics,alt.economics
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 09:09:39 -0700
 by: a425couple - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:09 UTC

On 10/5/2021 1:33 PM, reilloc wrote:
> On 10/2/2021 10:23 PM, a425couple wrote:
>> Thomas Sowell
>> Septermber 28 tant 4i:rorio0s0d PiMย  ยท
>>
>> "The last person to trust with power is someone who is dying
>> to have it. The best person to wield power is someone who is
>> reluctant to do so, but who will do it for a while as a civic
>> duty. That is why term limits should make it impossible to
>> have a whole career in politics." -Thomas Sowell
>>

>> Want more quotes, articles, news, updates, and special deals from Dr.
>> Thomas Sowell? Subscribe to our FREE "Thomas Sowell Fans" newsletter
>> here: ๐Ÿ‘‰ http://eepurl.com/gbswyf ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
>
> We all miss your asstr.org posts and lament this current habit you've
> formed of wingnutism and self-appointed facebookepedia maven. ED finally
> catch up with you?

What have I said, or posted, that lets
you justify calling me a "wingnut" ?