Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 05:13:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Sam Cooke
From: mailk...@gmail.com (Steve Brown)
 by: Steve Brown - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 12:13 UTC

Le mercredi 30 mars 2011 à 18:48:48 UTC+4, MiNe 109 a écrit :
> In article
> <ba48e62d-743e-47b4...@o30g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
> Roger Kulp <thoren...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "...Meanwhile, Cooke, dressed only in a sports jacket and shoes,
> > jumped in his car and sped around to the front of the motel to try to
> > find Boyer. In his drunken rage, he assumed she had gone back to the
> > office.
> >
> > ³Where¹s the girl?!² he yelled as he pounded on the office door.
> >
> > Franklin, who was still on the phone with Carr, went to the door and
> > said she didn¹t know. Cooke kicked his way through the door and
> > grabbed Franklin by the arms.
> >
> > ³We got in a tussle,² Franklin told police. ³We fell to the floor. I
> > tried to bite him through that jacket.²
> >
> > Franklin broke free and fetched the .22 pistol she kept on hand. She
> > pointed it at Cooke and squeezed the trigger three times. One of the
> > shots pierced his heart...."
> >
> > Full article and pictures at
> > http://www.keepmywords.com/2010/11/16/intermission-the-death-of-sam-cooke/
> >
> > Roger
> http://mog.com/Sturgell/blog/130131
> Boyer's story is the only account of what happened between the two that
> night. However, her story has long been called into question. Due to
> inconsistencies between her version of events and details reported by
> other witnesses, as well as other circumstantial evidence (e.g. cash
> Cooke was reportedly carrying that was never recovered, and the fact
> that Boyer was soon after arrested for prostitution), many people feel
> it is more likely that Boyer went willingly to the motel with Cooke, and
> then slipped out of the room with Cooke's clothing in order to rob him,
> rather than in order to escape an attempted rape.
> --

Angelina Jolie has been identified by Canadians worker as..

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-truth-about-angelina-jolie.html

Comments on Google Groups

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.politics.misc/c/E6FNPWjNZTI/m/H30BSeCjAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/BPxykPdEE24/m/ZIKqEfkZBAAJ