Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 14:32:07 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,
Subject: Re: Portrait of a Mobster 1961
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 22:32 UTC

Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:

https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM

You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie
today in English!

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > I actually found a better copy a year ago on ok.ru but it was in
> > > russian language and it was clear and sharp as a bell.
> > >
> > > I tried to remove the russian audio and replace it with the english
> > > audio but synchronizing it was a Big problem.
> > >
> > > And it has never been sold for real dvd or on TV again.
> > >
> > > I wonder if it was ever on real VHS?
> > >
> > > Anyway...ok.ru has a better copy now in English...
> > >
> > > and you can use a video download site to download the video from ok.ru.
> > >
> > > (this post is only for those who know how to *navigate* ok.ru)
> >
> > update: I finally took "a better copy a year ago" and synchronizd it
> > with the english audio...and it's Perfect!
> >
> > I know have the BEST version that exist today of Portrait of a Mobster 1961.
> >
> > I'll find a place where you can see how it looks and sounds now...
> >
> > and you won't find a better copy anywhere!
>
> Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:
>
> https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM
>
> You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie today in English!
>

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Portrait of a Mobster 1961

<61B44669.354A@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5909&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5909

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 22:34:17 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 06:34 UTC

I'll be uploading the whole movie and post the link here, then you got
48 hours to download it before I remove it.

The Starmaker wrote:

> Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:
>
> https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM
>
> You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie
> today in English!
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > update: I finally took "a better copy a year ago" and synchronizd it
> > > with the english audio...and it's Perfect!
> > >
> > > I know have the BEST version that exist today of Portrait of a Mobster 1961.
> > >
> > > I'll find a place where you can see how it looks and sounds now...
> > >
> > > and you won't find a better copy anywhere!
> >
> > Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:
> >
> > https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM
> >
> > You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie today in English!
> >

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Portrait of a Mobster 1961

<61B45803.3D6C@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5910&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5910

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 23:49:23 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 07:49 UTC

https://air.inc/a/cIZQzjdAK

air.inc is a competitor of dropbox.com

The Starmaker wrote:

> I'll be uploading the whole movie and post the link here, then you got
> 48 hours to download it before I remove it.
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:
> >
> > https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM
> >
> > You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie
> > today in English!
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > Here is a part of the whole movie that I got it sync now:
> > >
> > > https://youtu.be/USNCbN1PaNM
> > >
> > > You won't find a better copy anywhere in the world of the whole movie today in English!

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Portrait of a Mobster 1961

<61B525A3.60F2@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5913&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5913

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:26:43 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 22:26 UTC

if it reads view at Starmaker
then go there and you will see a Download blue button.