Paradise is exactly like where you are right now ... only much, much better. -- Laurie Anderson

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: The Big Bang

SubjectAuthor
* The Big Bang%
`* The Big BangDaniel65
 `* The Big BangDaniel65
  `* The Big BangDaniel65
   `* The Big BangDaniel65
    `- The Big BangDaniel65

1
Re: The Big Bang

<E46dnVt3lbzoOsn_nZ2dnUU7-emdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5710&group=rec.arts.drwho#5710

Subject: Re: The Big Bang
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 15:11:02 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 22:11 UTC

On 2022-04-11 3:05 p.m., tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 6:57:23 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <3113e303-dd57-4d45...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I assumed that you wouldn't have told me to contact Davros UNLESS you
>>> knew of a way to do so! I therefore charge you to tell me of your
>>> Davros contact method!
>> Look it up on your favourite search engine.
>
> I tried Googling it, to no avail.

Davros is a character from the long-running British science fiction
television series Doctor Who. He was created by screenwriter Terry
Nation, originally for the 1975 serial Genesis of the Daleks. Davros is
a major enemy of the series' protagonist, the Doctor, and is the creator
of the Doctor's deadliest ...See more

Re: The Big Bang

<t33ka5$k1f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5723&group=rec.arts.drwho#5723

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:29:26 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 10:29 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 12/4/22 8:37 am:
> In article <E46dnVt3lbzoOsn_nZ2dnUU7-emdnZ2d@giganews.com>, %
> <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-04-11 3:05 p.m., tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

<Snip>

>>> I tried Googling it, to no avail.
>>
>> Davros is a character from the long-running British science
>> fiction television series Doctor Who. He was created by
>> screenwriter Terry Nation, originally for the 1975 serial Genesis
>> of the Daleks. Davros is a major enemy of the series' protagonist,
>> the Doctor, and is the creator of the Doctor's deadliest ...See
>> more
>
> Right on % !!

There YOU go, clown!! '%' has provided YOU, clown, with a great example
of how to actually help someone out, clown!!

This is something which YOU, clown, cannot seem to be able to do. All
YOU, clown, seem to do here is try to belittle everyone, clown.

If YOU, clown, really deserve YOUR UseNet NYM, clown, YOU, clown, would
be doing more of this, rather than YOUR normal belittling of people, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Big Bang

<t35tio$3i4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5762&group=rec.arts.drwho#5762

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:19:52 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 07:19 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 13/04/2022 12:08 am:
> In article <t33ka5$k1f$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 12/4/22 8:37 am:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Right on % !!
>>
>> There YOU go, clown!! '%' has provided YOU, clown, with a great
>> example of how to actually help someone out, clown!!
>>
>> This is something which YOU, clown, cannot seem to be able to do.
>> All YOU, clown, seem to do here is try to belittle everyone,
>> clown.
>>
>> If YOU, clown, really deserve YOUR UseNet NYM, clown, YOU, clown,
>> would be doing more of this, rather than YOUR normal belittling of
>> people, clown!!

> % is fighting abuse, unlike Dannyboy who is accpeting abuse.

"accpeting"??

Sorry!! '%' 'is fighting abuse' .... by providing some assistance!!

Now that's a different way of doing it, clown! Maybe YOU, clown, should
try it sometime, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Big Bang

<t390t1$a5v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5799&group=rec.arts.drwho#5799

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:34:59 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:34 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 13/4/22 11:33 pm:
> In article <t35tio$3i4$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 13/04/2022 12:08 am:
>>> In article <t33ka5$k1f$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
>>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> % is fighting abuse, unlike Dannyboy who is accpeting abuse.
>>
>> "accpeting"??
>>
>> Sorry!! '%' 'is fighting abuse' .... by providing some
>> assistance!!
>>
>> Now that's a different way of doing it, clown! Maybe YOU, clown,
>> should try it sometime, clown!!

> Take on abusers head on Dannyboy!

Which is why I, so often, try to belittle YOU, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Big Bang

<t3bin1$r4o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5827&group=rec.arts.drwho#5827

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 20:51:17 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 10:51 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 14/4/22 9:36 pm:
> In article <t390t1$a5v$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 13/4/22 11:33 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Take on abusers head on Dannyboy!
>>
>> Which is why I, so often, try to belittle YOU, clown!!

> You should take on TiSBr at every go.

Yeah!! If Tim were the greatest SPAMmer of this Newsgroup, I probably,
would clown, but seems as YOU, clown, ARE the GREATEST SPAMMER IN THIS
NEWSGROUP, clown, I prefer to take on YOU, clown, at every go, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Big Bang

<t3e8ag$f7c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5903&group=rec.arts.drwho#5903

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:12:19 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 11:12 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 16/4/22 12:13 am:
> In article <t3bin1$r4o$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 14/4/22 9:36 pm:

>>> You should take on TiSBr at every go.
>>
>> Yeah!! If Tim were the greatest SPAMmer of this Newsgroup, I probably,
>> would clown, but seems as YOU, clown, ARE the GREATEST SPAMMER IN THIS
>> NEWSGROUP, clown, I prefer to take on YOU, clown, at every go, clown!!

> Silence is complainace against Tim, Dannyboy!

Tim is not the greatest SPAMmer of this newsgroup, clown. YOU ARE,
clown!! Which is why I keep pulling YOU, clown, up on your SPAMming
behaviour, clown!!