From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Movie tickets reservations
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 12:35:26 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 20:35 UTC

Since I don't go every week to the movies like I used too...

i like the reservation system they have...

You can pick the seats in advance you want

and buy the seats in front of you so that
you don't miss a viewing part of the movie.

To put is simply...

I don't want nobody sitting in front of me, PERIOD!

youknowwatimean? i don't need to be upset for two hours.

I don't have to list all the kinds of people that sit in front of you...

the list is too long...

fat people
tall people
nosiy people
talking people (who don't know how to shut the fuck up during a
movie..in a movie theater)
people gettting up and down
people standing up
talking on their phone
people with hats
people with big hair
did i leave anything out????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Movie tickets reservations

<61BFB243.2E1A@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5950&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#5950

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: Movie tickets reservations
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 14:29:23 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 22:29 UTC

regarding buying movie tickets of seats in front of you...

there is that line in the movie Psycho..

"Now that ain't buying happiness, that's buying off unhappiness."

You know what it is like
sitting down knowing
nobody will shop up
afterwards and sit in front of you...

The Starmaker wrote:

> Since I don't go every week to the movies like I used too...
>
> i like the reservation system they have...
>
> You can pick the seats in advance you want
>
> and buy the seats in front of you so that
> you don't miss a viewing part of the movie.
>
> To put it simply...
>
> I don't want nobody sitting in front of me, PERIOD!
>
> youknowwatimean? i don't need to be upset for two hours.
>
> I don't have to list all the kinds of people that sit in front of you...
>
> the list is too long...
>
> fat people
> tall people
> nosiy people
> talking people (who don't know how to shut the fuck up during a
> movie..in a movie theater)
> people gettting up and down
> people standing up
> talking on their phone
> people with hats
> people with big hair
> did i leave anything out????
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Movie tickets reservations

<61D3EEF6.588B@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6026&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6026

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 22:53:42 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:53 UTC

using the app i notice one can check how many people will be seating any
day and where...
so i didn't have to buy the 3 seats in front of me since it wasn't
reserved.