From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: [NEWS] "North Hollywood" video clip & poster (skateboarding drama)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 17:42:04 +1200
 by: Your Name - Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:42 UTC

From ComingSoon.net ...

North Hollywood poster, release date & clip with Miranda Cosgrove
Brainstorm Media has released the first clip and poster for
North Hollywood, the skateboarding drama starring Ryder
McLaughlin, Miranda Cosgrove, Angus Cloud, Nico Hiraga, Aramis
Hudson, and Vince Vaughn, which is set for VOD release on May 24.
Check out the clip below, along with the poster in the gallery!

Video Clip: (1min 37secs)
<https://youtu.be/ryRdLN24tQU>

Poster:

<https://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/north-hollywood/north-hollywood-movie-poster-2-ryder-portrait-finalfinal.jpg>

North Hollywood follows Michael (Ryder McLaughlin) as he tries to
answer the question every high school kid faces when they
graduate: What's next? Michael's best friends already seem to
have it figured out; one is going to college, and the other is
going to work, but Michael is caught somewhere in between. He's
an aspiring professional skateboarder with the talent to back it
up, but his blue collar father, Oliver (Vince Vaughn), thinks
it's a pipe dream. Oliver wants Michael to either get a college
degree and pursue a more conventional career, or join him in the
construction business. Over the course of the film Michael is
torn in multiple directions: Should he go to college or get a job?
Should he chase the career of his dreams or go for the girl?
Should he choose the life that his dad wants or the life that he
wants?

Confronted with the uncertainty of his future - and how it might
impact his friends and family - Michael takes steps to build
relationships with professional skaters in an effort to forge his
own path. While this decision initially deepens the rifts in
Michael's personal life, he ultimately gains the support and
acceptance he needs from his loved ones - including his dad. Set
against the backdrop of the eponymous Los Angeles neighborhood,
North Hollywood is a humorous and poignant slice of life that
brings together a cast of established actors with real professional
skaters to tell an authentic and personal story.

North Hollywood is written and directed by Mikey Alfred and
produced by Pharrell Williams, Noah Centineo, Mimi Valdes, Malcolm
Washington, Yusef Chabayta and Andrew Chennisi.

<https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/1170259-north-hollywood-poster-release-date-clip-with-miranda-cosgrove>

Re: [NEWS] "North Hollywood" video clip & poster (skateboarding drama)

<CvqdnWJ6mYXBb0T8nZ2dnUU7-VHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6030&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6030

From: mariemig...@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (prairieevaluate)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 14:21:48 -0600
 by: prairieevaluate - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 20:21 UTC

> Your Name wrote:
> From ComingSoon.net ...
>

> North Hollywood poster, release date & clip with Miranda
Cosgrove

> Brainstorm Media has released the first clip and poster for
> North Hollywood, the skateboarding drama starring Ryder
> McLaughlin, Miranda Cosgrove, Angus Cloud, Nico Hiraga, Aramis
> Hudson, and Vince Vaughn, which is set for VOD release on May
24.
> Check out the clip below, along with the poster in the gallery!
>
> Video Clip: (1min 37secs)
> https://youtu.be/ryRdLN24tQU
>
> Poster:

https://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/north-hollywood/north-hollywood-movie-poster-2-ryder-portrait-finalfinal.jpg

> North Hollywood follows Michael (Ryder McLaughlin) as he tries
> answer the question every high school kid faces when they
> graduate: What's next? Michael's best friends already seem to
> have it figured out; one is going to college, and the other is
> going to work, but Michael is caught somewhere in between. He's
> an aspiring professional skateboarder with the talent to back
it
> up, but his blue collar father, Oliver (Vince Vaughn), thinks
> it's a pipe dream. Oliver wants Michael to either get a college
> degree and pursue a more conventional career, or join him in
the
> construction business. Over the course of the film Michael is
> torn in multiple directions: Should he go to college or get a
job?
> Should he chase the career of his dreams or go for the girl?
> Should he choose the life that his dad wants or the life that
he
> wants?
>
> Confronted with the uncertainty of his future - and how it
might
> impact his friends and family - Michael takes steps to build
> relationships with professional skaters in an effort to forge
his
> own path. While this decision initially deepens the rifts in
> Michael's personal life, he ultimately gains the support and
> acceptance he needs from his loved ones - including his
dad. Set
> against the backdrop of the eponymous Los Angeles neighborhood,
> North Hollywood is a humorous and poignant slice of life that
> brings together a cast of established actors with real
professional
> skaters to tell an authentic and personal story.
>
> North Hollywood is written and directed by Mikey Alfred and
> produced by Pharrell Williams, Noah Centineo, Mimi Valdes,
Malcolm
> Washington, Yusef Chabayta and Andrew Chennisi.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/1170259-north-hollywood-poster-release-date-clip-with-miranda-cosgrove

Miranda
Cosgrove has me locked in on seeing this.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=588692478#588692478