"Protozoa are small, and bacteria are small, but viruses are smaller than the both put together."

arts / alt.tv.days-of-our-lives / Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

SubjectAuthor
* Stepping back in time to 1993...Chase
+* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...Chase
|`- Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...Chase
`* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...Rick
 +* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...suzeeq
 |`* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...Rick
 | `* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...suzeeq
 |  `* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...Rick
 |   `* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...suzeeq
 |    `* Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...suzeeq
 |     `- Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...Rick
 `- Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...Chase

1
Stepping back in time to 1993...

<9ec04af6-f4d1-490b-8cfd-ee6c6c46552an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=606&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#606

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 06:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Stepping back in time to 1993...
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 13:43 UTC

I posted a video clip I've saved since 1993,
and I hope you enjoy almost 4 minutes of
one of my treasured times back then:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JgKk2b8lY
If the link isn't clickable just copy and paste
it to your browser.
(Chase)

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<5bb42fa5-d71f-4484-8991-1094647de917n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=607&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#607

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 12:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 19:11 UTC

On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:43:02 AM UTC-7, Chase wrote:
> I posted a video clip I've saved since 1993,
> and I hope you enjoy almost 4 minutes of
> one of my treasured times back then:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JgKk2b8lY
> If the link isn't clickable just copy and paste
> it to your browser.
> (Chase)
I have also added a Thanksgiving video from 1986
that includes lots of memories from the past. This
one is a full episode. It's my hope that you will enjoy
it as much as I have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZLwDV3sk6w
(Chase)

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<tapsc0$lin$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=609&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#609

From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 15:55:44 -0400
 by: Rick - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 19:55 UTC

"Chase" wrote in message

>I posted a video clip I've saved since 1993,
>and I hope you enjoy almost 4 minutes of
>one of my treasured times back then:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JgKk2b8lY
>If the link isn't clickable just copy and paste
>it to your browser.
>(Chase)

As Johnny Carson used to say, that's good stuff, Chase. I honestly don't
remember ever seeing Don Craig so animated. It's also fun to see the Josh
Taylor as the pre-Roman Chris Kositchek.

And of course I always enjoy seeing the young Hope. I've been downloading
the Beyond Salem episodes and will check them out over the weekend. It will
be fun to see if Bope still has the old magic.

--

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<taq1rc$7bvs$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=612&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#612

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 14:29:16 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 21:29 UTC

On 7/14/2022 12:55 PM, Rick wrote:
> "Chase"  wrote in message
>>
>> I posted a video clip I've saved since 1993,
>> and I hope you enjoy almost 4 minutes of
>> one of my treasured times back then:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JgKk2b8lY
>> If the link isn't clickable just copy and paste
>> it to your browser.
>> (Chase)
>
> As Johnny Carson used to say, that's good stuff, Chase.  I honestly
> don't remember ever seeing Don Craig so animated.  It's also fun to see
> the Josh Taylor as the pre-Roman Chris Kositchek.
>
> And of course I always enjoy seeing the young Hope.  I've been
> downloading the Beyond Salem episodes and will check them out over the
> weekend.  It will be fun to see if Bope still has the old magic.

Where did you find them, on Peacock? My usual streaming sources have the
two previous Beyond Salem series, but this recent one isn't up yet. I
figure they'll be available after this weekend when the series concludes.

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<taqcr7$3fm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=613&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#613

From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 20:36:55 -0400
 by: Rick - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 00:36 UTC

"suzeeq" wrote in message news:taq1rc$7bvs$1@solani.org...

>On 7/14/2022 12:55 PM, Rick wrote:
>> "Chase" wrote in message
>>>
>>> I posted a video clip I've saved since 1993,
>>> and I hope you enjoy almost 4 minutes of
>>> one of my treasured times back then:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JgKk2b8lY
>>> If the link isn't clickable just copy and paste
>>> it to your browser.
>>> (Chase)
>>
>> As Johnny Carson used to say, that's good stuff, Chase. I honestly don't
>> remember ever seeing Don Craig so animated. It's also fun to see the
>> Josh Taylor as the pre-Roman Chris Kositchek.
>>
>> And of course I always enjoy seeing the young Hope. I've been
>> downloading the Beyond Salem episodes and will check them out over the
>> weekend. It will be fun to see if Bope still has the old magic.
>
>Where did you find them, on Peacock? My usual streaming sources have the
>two previous Beyond Salem series, but this recent one isn't up yet. I
>figure they'll be available after this weekend when the series concludes.

They're not available yet through conventional channels. You can find them
on the internet if you know how to do it.

--

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<taqeag$7382$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=614&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#614

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 18:02:08 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 01:02 UTC

On 7/14/2022 5:36 PM, Rick wrote:
> "suzeeq"  wrote in message news:taq1rc$7bvs$1@solani.org...
>>
>> On 7/14/2022 12:55 PM, Rick wrote:
>>> "Chase"  wrote in message

>>> As Johnny Carson used to say, that's good stuff, Chase.  I honestly
>>> don't remember ever seeing Don Craig so animated.  It's also fun to
>>> see the Josh Taylor as the pre-Roman Chris Kositchek.
>>>
>>> And of course I always enjoy seeing the young Hope.  I've been
>>> downloading the Beyond Salem episodes and will check them out over
>>> the weekend.  It will be fun to see if Bope still has the old magic.
>>
>> Where did you find them, on Peacock? My usual streaming sources have
>> the two previous Beyond Salem series, but this recent one isn't up
>> yet. I figure they'll be available after this weekend when the series
>> concludes.
>
> They're not available yet through conventional channels.  You can find
> them on the internet if you know how to do it.

The streaming service I use isn't conventional. I can view most premium
cable shows, other streaming services (apple, disney, hulu) and shows
from British/Australia/NZ/Canada channels.

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<taqlc0$gbh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=615&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#615

From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:02:24 -0400
 by: Rick - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 03:02 UTC

"suzeeq" wrote in message news:taqeag$7382$1@solani.org...

>On 7/14/2022 5:36 PM, Rick wrote:

>>> Where did you find them, on Peacock? My usual streaming sources have the
>>> two previous Beyond Salem series, but this recent one isn't up yet. I
>>> figure they'll be available after this weekend when the series
>>> concludes.
>>
>> They're not available yet through conventional channels. You can find
>> them on the internet if you know how to do it.
>
>The streaming service I use isn't conventional. I can view most premium
>cable shows, other streaming services (apple, disney, hulu) and shows from
>British/Australia/NZ/Canada channels.

Maybe just give it some time, then. As you said, once the week is over,
check back with your site and they might have it. If you still can't find
it, I can send you a link privately that you can use to download it.

--

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<taqrq7$7abr$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=616&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#616

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 21:52:23 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:52 UTC

On 7/14/2022 8:02 PM, Rick wrote:
> "suzeeq"  wrote in message news:taqeag$7382$1@solani.org...

>>> They're not available yet through conventional channels.  You can
>>> find them on the internet if you know how to do it.
>>
>> The streaming service I use isn't conventional. I can view most
>> premium cable shows, other streaming services (apple, disney, hulu)
>> and shows from British/Australia/NZ/Canada channels.
>
> Maybe just give it some time, then.  As you said, once the week is over,
> check back with your site and they might have it.  If you still can't
> find it, I can send you a link privately that you can use to download it.

Thanks. It'll probably show up eventually, I think the Christmas special
was delayed.

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<tascav$89uv$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=617&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#617

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 11:40:31 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 18:40 UTC

On 7/14/2022 9:52 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 7/14/2022 8:02 PM, Rick wrote:

>>> The streaming service I use isn't conventional. I can view most
>>> premium cable shows, other streaming services (apple, disney, hulu)
>>> and shows from British/Australia/NZ/Canada channels.
>>
>> Maybe just give it some time, then.  As you said, once the week is
>> over, check back with your site and they might have it.  If you still
>> can't find it, I can send you a link privately that you can use to
>> download it.
>
> Thanks. It'll probably show up eventually, I think the Christmas special
> was delayed.

And today, the first three episodes were on the blog where I normally
watch Days. So I've got a weekend plan.

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<tasmk2$1jce$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=618&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#618

From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 17:34:55 -0400
 by: Rick - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:34 UTC

"suzeeq" wrote in message news:tascav$89uv$1@solani.org...

>On 7/14/2022 9:52 PM, suzeeq wrote:

>>> Maybe just give it some time, then. As you said, once the week is over,
>>> check back with your site and they might have it. If you still can't
>>> find it, I can send you a link privately that you can use to download
>>> it.
>>
>> Thanks. It'll probably show up eventually, I think the Christmas special
>> was delayed.
>
>And today, the first three episodes were on the blog where I normally watch
>Days. So I've got a weekend plan.

Sounds good. I'm downloading episode 5 now so I should be in good position
to watch or skim the episodes over the weekend.

--

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<d7abdbe0-9acc-4dd4-a18b-8fa636aa7752n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=620&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#620

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 01:54:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 08:54 UTC

On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 12:55:45 PM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
> "Chase" wrote in message
> >
> >I posted a video clip I've saved since 1993,
> >and I hope you enjoy almost 4 minutes of
> >one of my treasured times back then:
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JgKk2b8lY
> >If the link isn't clickable just copy and paste
> >it to your browser.
> >(Chase)
> As Johnny Carson used to say, that's good stuff, Chase. I honestly don't
> remember ever seeing Don Craig so animated. It's also fun to see the Josh
> Taylor as the pre-Roman Chris Kositchek.
>
> And of course I always enjoy seeing the young Hope. I've been downloading
> the Beyond Salem episodes and will check them out over the weekend. It will
> be fun to see if Bope still has the old magic.
>
> --
Rick, Thanks for commenting. 🙂 (Chase)

Re: Stepping back in time to 1993...

<bc774c11-c64f-4901-85f9-a90f3b20c5e0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=633&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#633

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 19:34 UTC

On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 12:11:51 PM UTC-7, Chase wrote:
> On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:43:02 AM UTC-7, Chase wrote:
> > I posted a video clip I've saved since 1993,
> > and I hope you enjoy almost 4 minutes of
> > one of my treasured times back then:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JgKk2b8lY
> > If the link isn't clickable just copy and paste
> > it to your browser.
> > (Chase)
> I have also added a Thanksgiving video from 1986
> that includes lots of memories from the past. This
> one is a full episode. It's my hope that you will enjoy
> it as much as I have:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZLwDV3sk6w
> (Chase)
UPDATE: I'm sad to report that I had to delete
the video I originally posted on YouTube. (Chase)