Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 10:51:17 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.horror
From: manowark...@NOSPAMnetscape.net (Andrew)
Subject: Tom Savini coffee
 by: Andrew - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:51 UTC

https://deadsledcoffee.com/product/tom-savini/

From the web site:

'The Officially Licensed Tom Savini From Dusk Till Dark Roast is a
smooth dark roasted blend of coffee beans from Rwanda (Africa), and
Colombia. This is a pre-order. It will run until the bags have been
printed and arrived at our roasting facility. Please read our FAQ
section by clicking here to read how long it could potentially take for
pre-orders to arrive. This information is also in your order
notification email. During those days, 20 lucky winners who pre-order
Tom Savini’s From Dusk Till Dark Roast will win a bag signed by Tom himself.

As a boy, SFS wizard/stuntman/actor/director Tom Savini was heavily
influenced by Lon Chaney Sr. and sought to emulate Chaney’s amazing
make-up effects.

Savini’s grisly effects first caught the world’s attention in George A.
Romero’s “Dawn of the Dead”, and the slasher classic “Friday the 13th”,
well as “Maniac”, “Creepshow”, and “Day of the Dead”. In 1990 Savini
made his directorial debut with “Night of the Living Dead”, a remake of
the 1968 classic.

Tom Savini can be seen demonstrating his acting skills as Sir Morgan,
The Black Knight in “Knightriders”, as Blades in “Dawn of the Dead”, and
as the groin-gun wielding biker Sex Machine in “From Dusk Till Dawn”.'

Rob Zombie and Dee Snider also have their own blends.

Andrew

Re: Tom Savini coffee

<VvC5K.174130$ZmJ7.95822@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=619&group=alt.horror#619

Subject: Re: Tom Savini coffee
Newsgroups: alt.horror
From: dsb...@REMOVETHISbtinternet.com (the dog from that film you saw)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:09:58 +0100
 by: the dog from that fi - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:09 UTC

On 12/04/2022 16:51, Andrew wrote:
> https://deadsledcoffee.com/product/tom-savini/
>
> From the web site:
>
> 'The Officially Licensed Tom Savini From Dusk Till Dark Roast is a
> smooth dark roasted blend of coffee beans from Rwanda (Africa), and
> Colombia. This is a pre-order. It will run until the bags have been
> printed and arrived at our roasting facility. Please read our FAQ
> section by clicking here to read how long it could potentially take for
> pre-orders to arrive. This information is also in your order
> notification email. During those days, 20 lucky winners who pre-order
> Tom Savini’s From Dusk Till Dark Roast will win a bag signed by Tom
> himself.
>
> As a boy, SFS wizard/stuntman/actor/director Tom Savini was heavily
> influenced by Lon Chaney Sr. and sought to emulate Chaney’s amazing
> make-up effects.
>
> Savini’s grisly effects first caught the world’s attention in George A.
> Romero’s “Dawn of the Dead”, and the slasher classic “Friday the 13th”,
> well as “Maniac”, “Creepshow”, and “Day of the Dead”. In 1990 Savini
> made his directorial debut with “Night of the Living Dead”, a remake of
> the 1968 classic.
>
> Tom Savini can be seen demonstrating his acting skills as Sir Morgan,
> The Black Knight in “Knightriders”, as Blades in “Dawn of the Dead”, and
> as the groin-gun wielding biker Sex Machine in “From Dusk Till Dawn”.'
>

> Rob Zombie and Dee Snider also have their own blends.
>
> Andrew

I SEE YOU CHOCOLATE... DRINK.