No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness. -- Aristotle

arts / rec.arts.movies.current-films / Re: Now this is funny and sad

SubjectAuthor
* Now this is funny and sadIrish Mike
`* Re: Now this is funny and sadmoviePig
 +- Re: Now this is funny and sadJG Rove
 `- Re: Now this is funny and sadtrotsky

1
Now this is funny and sad

<2764fd1d-2e97-4595-8afd-0bcdf3585bben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6187&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6187

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 06:15:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Now this is funny and sad
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 14:15 UTC

Well we don't need to worry about Russia
or the Ukraine any more. Joe Biden has come
up with a solution. He's sending Kamala Harris
over there! No doubt because of the great job
she's done since Joe put her in charge of our
southern border! LOL!

DOUGLAS MURRAY: “ If people could point me to one thing Kamala Harris has solved, there might be reason for the Europeans to have hope … You know very well, nobody can point to one thing she solved. She was given the southern border crisis. Two million illegal migrants came across the southern border in the last year. So that's just one of the crises she's failed to solve. And look at anything else she's been given in her strange portfolio — not solved any of it. So, who do you send to solve the most intractable problem of the moment and the potential for World War III, but Kamala Harris.”

Bottomline: Putin is evil. Biden is weak. Harris is incompetent.
God save America!

Irish Mike

Re: Now this is funny and sad

<zkLUJ.31736$LN2.3288@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6188&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6188

Subject: Re: Now this is funny and sad
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 10:28:30 -0500
 by: moviePig - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 15:28 UTC

On 3/5/2022 9:15 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> Well we don't need to worry about Russia
> or the Ukraine any more. Joe Biden has come
> up with a solution. He's sending Kamala Harris
> over there! No doubt because of the great job
> she's done since Joe put her in charge of our
> southern border! LOL!
>
> DOUGLAS MURRAY: “ If people could point me to one thing Kamala Harris has solved, there might be reason for the Europeans to have hope … You know very well, nobody can point to one thing she solved. She was given the southern border crisis. Two million illegal migrants came across the southern border in the last year. So that's just one of the crises she's failed to solve. And look at anything else she's been given in her strange portfolio — not solved any of it. So, who do you send to solve the most intractable problem of the moment and the potential for World War III, but Kamala Harris.”
>
> Bottomline: Putin is evil. Biden is weak. Harris is incompetent.
> God save America!

Who could measure up to the lofty standard set by Mike Pence?...

Re: Now this is funny and sad

<d62d4e51-ec53-4f9c-a81f-c70bdb0ea4d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6193&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6193

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 12:58:09 -0800 (PST)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (JG Rove)
 by: JG Rove - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 20:58 UTC

On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 9:28:35 AM UTC-6, pwal...@moviepig.com wrote:
> On 3/5/2022 9:15 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > Well we don't need to worry about Russia
> > or the Ukraine any more. Joe Biden has come
> > up with a solution. He's sending Kamala Harris
> > over there! No doubt because of the great job
> > she's done since Joe put her in charge of our
> > southern border! LOL!
> >
> > DOUGLAS MURRAY: “ If people could point me to one thing Kamala Harris has solved, there might be reason for the Europeans to have hope … You know very well, nobody can point to one thing she solved. She was given the southern border crisis. Two million illegal migrants came across the southern border in the last year. So that's just one of the crises she's failed to solve. And look at anything else she's been given in her strange portfolio — not solved any of it. So, who do you send to solve the most intractable problem of the moment and the potential for World War III, but Kamala Harris.”
> >
> > Bottomline: Putin is evil. Biden is weak. Harris is incompetent.
> > God save America!
> Who could measure up to the lofty standard set by Mike Pence?...

Pence consulted DAN QUAYLE before doing the right thing.

Re: Now this is funny and sad

<tf4sjp$1h2k$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6601&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6601

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 08:12:22 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 5 Sep 2022 13:12 UTC

On 3/5/2022 9:28 AM, moviePig wrote:
> On 3/5/2022 9:15 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
>> Well we don't need to worry about Russia
>> or the Ukraine any more.  Joe Biden has come
>> up with a solution.  He's sending Kamala Harris
>> over there!  No doubt because of the great job
>> she's done since Joe put her in charge of our
>> southern border!  LOL!
>>
>> DOUGLAS MURRAY: “ If people could point me to one thing Kamala Harris
>> has solved, there might be reason for the Europeans to have hope … You
>> know very well, nobody can point to one thing she solved. She was
>> given the southern border crisis. Two million illegal migrants came
>> across the southern border in the last year. So that's just one of the
>> crises she's failed to solve. And look at anything else she's been
>> given in her strange portfolio — not solved any of it. So, who do you
>> send to solve the most intractable problem of the moment and the
>> potential for World War III, but Kamala Harris.”
>>
>> Bottomline: Putin is evil.  Biden is weak.  Harris is incompetent.
>> God save America!
>
> Who could measure up to the lofty standard set by Mike Pence?...

Apparently not even Pence himself because the MAGAs wanted to hang him.