Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 12:50:08 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: billande...@yahoo.com (Bill Anderson)
Subject: LUNANA: A YAK IN THE CLASSROOM
 by: Bill Anderson - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 18:50 UTC

I visited Bhutan about three years ago and among other things hiked a
muddy path up the side of a Himalaya and got to know some of the people
pretty well and marveled first hand at the beauty of the place, so I
guess maybe all that has fueled part of my enthusiasm for this gem of a
movie. But I think I'd still have been charmed even if I'd never been
there. It's up for the best foreign language film Oscar this year and I
will be so very disappointed if it doesn't win. The Academy wouldn't
want me to be disappointed, would it? It's beautifully photographed and
the non-professional actors, even the kids, do a great job. Go on --
have a look.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog