Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 16:53:38 -0500
Subject: Re: "Vengeance is Mine" Weird Brit revenge film SPOILERS
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 21:53 UTC

On 3/20/2022 3:15 AM, RichA wrote:
> Vicious robbers rob something and kill a few people. Including the wife and daughter of a man who has nothing to do th anything. Flash-forward. Man lives in a local church upper reaches and contemplates suicide. He keeps getting letters from detective agencies that have no info. One day, one of the P.I.s has something for him.

Nothing about this synopsis says anything about private investigators
being utilized. Can you translate this into something that makes sense?

Re: "Vengeance is Mine" Weird Brit revenge film SPOILERS

<16de53b5f1f88955$1$1100196$6d54c64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6231&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6231

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 02:09:14 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 07:09 UTC

On 3/20/2022 9:29 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 20 March 2022 at 17:53:40 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 3/20/2022 3:15 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> Vicious robbers rob something and kill a few people. Including the wife and daughter of a man who has nothing to do th anything. Flash-forward. Man lives in a local church upper reaches and contemplates suicide. He keeps getting letters from detective agencies that have no info. One day, one of the P.I.s has something for him.
>> Nothing about this synopsis says anything about private investigators
>> being utilized. Can you translate this into something that makes sense?
>
> Detective agencies employ private investigators.

Oh, and the what the fuck are "detective agencies?"