It's very inconvenient to be mortal -- you never know when everything may suddenly stop happening.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AM

SubjectAuthor
* XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AMThe Last Doctor
`* XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AMThe Last Doctor
 `- XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AMIdlehands

1
Re: XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AM

<t3mlho$6ia$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6173&group=rec.arts.drwho#6173

From: mik...@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AM
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:47:04 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:3ySTsyYEazaP2IIV+20ngmMd4gY=
 by: The Last Doctor - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:47 UTC

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

[Jump to Posters]

> Top Posters (where articles exceed 30, Top Spammers)
>
> Ranking Articles Name
> 1 197 The Doctor

Please stop missing out from commenting on the worst offender. 99%
reduction needed!!! More important than the two below (which I agree with).

> 2 86 tsbr...@gmail.com
>
> 95% reduction needed
>
> 3 29 tsbru...@gmail.com
>
> 95% reduction needed
>
> 5 17 The Other Doctor
>
> A Poster with a Jeffery Epstein complex.

There’s a chance that you’re libelling someone again in a vile manner with
your offensive lies.I hope you don’t mean what you might be implying by
this. Explain yourself!!!

> 6 7 The True Doctor
>
> Your honest resence has been missed.

Is “resence” a synonym for “raving insanity” that I’m unfamiliar with?
You’re the only one who’s missed it, in any case.

> 7 5 solar penguin
>
> Ahoy! ARtistic bird!
>
> 8 5 The Last Doctor
>
> A Poster with a Jeffery Epstein complex.

There’s a chance that you’re libelling someone again in a vile manner with
your offensive lies.I hope you don’t mean what you might be implying by
this. Explain yourself!!!

> 11 1 %
>
> Keep up the anti-abuse work!

Stop enabling abusers.

> 13 1 Idlehands
>
> Lying paedophile above.

Here, you’re unequivocally libelling someone again in a vile manner with
your offensive lies.

--
There are some corners of the universe
which have bred the most terrible things.

They must be /fought/.

Re: XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AM

<t3n6e5$cof$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6179&group=rec.arts.drwho#6179

From: mik...@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 20:35:17 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:q7/XEtH2hozfOw6U0QW+m2H2dco=
 by: The Last Doctor - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 20:35 UTC

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <t3mlho$6ia$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> 8 5 The Last Doctor
>>>
>>> A Poster with a Jeffery Epstein complex.
>>
>> There’s a chance that you’re libelling someone again in a vile manner with
>> your offensive lies.I hope you don’t mean what you might be implying by
>> this. Explain yourself!!!
>
> Only vile people will defend Chibnall's "Doctor Who".

I was really hoping that you realised what a despicable error you’d made.

There’s nothing wrong with you not liking the latest era of Doctor Who.
You’re entitled to an opinion just as everyone else is.

But let me make this absolutely crystal clear.

Anyone who publicly, maliciously and falsely accuses a completely innocent
person that they don’t even know of being a sex offender, as you have me
above, just because they don’t hate the current show on TV, is an evil
piece of shit. How DARE you.

I’ll give you one chance, one, to show some contrition and acknowledge that
you were utterly, completely wrong and apologise sincerely to me. No
evasions. No deflections. No other accusations. An apology to me. Now.

And never, never EVER, do this again.

--
There are some corners of the universe
which have bred the most terrible things.
Things which act against everything we believe in.

They must be /fought/.

Re: XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 4/19/2022 6:47:02 AM

<t3t1nr$pfu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6310&group=rec.arts.drwho#6310

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:51:52 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 01:51 UTC

On 2022-04-19 2:35 p.m., The Last Doctor wrote:
> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <t3mlho$6ia$1@dont-email.me>,
>> The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:

>>> There’s a chance that you’re libelling someone again in a vile manner with
>>> your offensive lies.I hope you don’t mean what you might be implying by
>>> this. Explain yourself!!!
>>
>> Only vile people will defend Chibnall's "Doctor Who".
>
> I was really hoping that you realised what a despicable error you’d made.
>
> There’s nothing wrong with you not liking the latest era of Doctor Who.
> You’re entitled to an opinion just as everyone else is.
>
> But let me make this absolutely crystal clear.
>
> Anyone who publicly, maliciously and falsely accuses a completely innocent
> person that they don’t even know of being a sex offender, as you have me
> above, just because they don’t hate the current show on TV, is an evil
> piece of shit. How DARE you.
>
> I’ll give you one chance, one, to show some contrition and acknowledge that
> you were utterly, completely wrong and apologise sincerely to me. No
> evasions. No deflections. No other accusations. An apology to me. Now.
>
> And never, never EVER, do this again.

The chirping of the crickets is almost deafening.

I guess binky's mummy never taught him to apologize like a real man and
to take responsibility for his actions.

--
The very powerful and very stupid have one thing in common. They don't
alter their views to match the facts.

They alter the facts to match their views.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)