From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: The Day of the Doctor
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 20:51:38 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 10:51 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 18/4/22 6:06 am:
> On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 1:00:57 PM UTC-7, tsbr...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>> After Kate Stewart shows the 11th Doctor stone dust in a room full
>> of statues, and paintings whose glass coverings have been broken
>> from the inside. Kate then says that there has been a through
>> search, and nothing is out of place. Why didn't that search
>> discover that the statues had been replaced by Zygons? Surely a
>> through search would include an inspection of the statues!
>
> KATE: This whole place has been searched. There's nothing here that
> shouldn't be, and nothing's got out.
>
> It seems to me that searching the statues would logically be part of
> searching "this whole place"!

Yes, Tim, and seeing the dust at the base of each "statues" would demand
some attention .... if nothing else, to find out if the 'statues' were
rotting away!!
--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t3jncp$sq0$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6106&group=rec.arts.drwho#6106

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 23:00:16 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 13:00 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 18/4/22 9:37 pm:
> On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:51:33 AM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 18/4/22 6:06 am:
>>>
>>> KATE: This whole place has been searched. There's nothing here
>>> that shouldn't be, and nothing's got out.
>>>
>>> It seems to me that searching the statues would logically be part
>>> of searching "this whole place"!
>> Yes, Tim, and seeing the dust at the base of each "statues" would
>> demand some attention .... if nothing else, to find out if the
>> 'statues' were rotting away!!
>
> Which would require whipping off the dust covers!

Correct. So exposing the Zygons.
--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t3m017$vtq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6144&group=rec.arts.drwho#6144

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 19:39:59 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:39 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 19/4/22 12:53 am:
> In article <t3jncp$sq0$2@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 18/4/22 9:37 pm:

>>> Which would require whipping off the dust covers!
>>
>> Correct. So exposing the Zygons.
>
> Good point.

So why hadn't YOU, clown, thought of it, clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t3oc2q$kgg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6205&group=rec.arts.drwho#6205

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:17:46 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:17 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 19/4/22 11:38 pm:
> In article <t3m017$vtq$3@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 19/4/22 12:53 am:

>>> Good point.
>>
>> So why hadn't YOU, clown, thought of it, clown??

> I give credit where credit is due.

Failure to answer Question asked, noted, clown!!

What's the resistance of a (Stone) Statue, clown??
--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t3rdi5$77b$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6269&group=rec.arts.drwho#6269

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:01:25 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:01 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 21/4/22 12:09 am:
> In article <t3oc2q$kgg$2@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 19/4/22 11:38 pm:

>>> I give credit where credit is due.
>>
>> Failure to answer Question asked, noted, clown!!
>>
>> What's the resistance of a (Stone) Statue, clown??

> And if the statue walks?

Oh!! Where have we ever seen a (Stone) Statue walk, clown??

What's the resistance of a (Stone) Statue, clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t3u2j8$jg0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6333&group=rec.arts.drwho#6333

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:12:39 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:12 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 21/4/22 9:27 pm:
> In article <t3rdi5$77b$2@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 21/4/22 12:09 am:

>>> And if the statue walks?
>>
>> Oh!! Where have we ever seen a (Stone) Statue walk, clown??
>>
>> What's the resistance of a (Stone) Statue, clown??

> We are taking Zygons, Dannyboy!

Sorry! I must be going deaf, cause I didn't hear YOU, clown, say a
single word, let-a-line TALK, clown!!

And we were TYPING Zygons that may or may not have replaces STONE
STATUES, clown, clown.