Technology is dominated by those who manage what they do not understand.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters

SubjectAuthor
* What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supportersBlueshirt
+* What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supportersBlueshirt
|`* What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supportersBlueshirt
| +- What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supportersBlueshirt
| `- What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supportersThe Other Doctor
`- What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supportersDaniel65

1
Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters

<t3uqg4$rk8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6367&group=rec.arts.drwho#6367

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:00:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:00 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> Clap them down in dwarf star alloy chains!

Dave, Chris Chibnall & Jodie Whittaker they are leaving the show, so
what is the point of this post? It's just another example of your
trolling. Fans of "Doctor Who" have a new era of the show to look
forward to... look forward to it with us and stop all of your nonsense.

Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters

<t40i5g$cl8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6391&group=rec.arts.drwho#6391

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 10:50:33 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 09:50 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <t3uqg4$rk8$1@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:
> >
> >> Clap them down in dwarf star alloy chains!
> >
> > Dave, Chris Chibnall & Jodie Whittaker they are leaving the show,
> > so what is the point of this post? It's just another example of
> > your trolling. Fans of "Doctor Who" have a new era of the show to
> > look forward to... look forward to it with us and stop all of
> > your nonsense.
>
> Fans are loking forward to the retconning of the Timeless Child Arc.

Some fans might be, it doesn't mean that it's going to happen though.

Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters

<t40oad$p2j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6393&group=rec.arts.drwho#6393

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:35:42 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 11:35 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 23/4/22 7:44 am:
> In article <t3uqg4$rk8$1@dont-email.me>, Blueshirt
> <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> Clap them down in dwarf star alloy chains!
>>
>> Dave, Chris Chibnall & Jodie Whittaker they are leaving the show,
>> so what is the point of this post? It's just another example of
>> your trolling. Fans of "Doctor Who" have a new era of the show to
>> look forward to... look forward to it with us and stop all of your
>> nonsense.
>
> Fans are loking forward to the retconning of the Timeless Child Arc.

Never gunna happen, clown! *NEVER*

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters

<t40qfi$b80$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6401&group=rec.arts.drwho#6401

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:12:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:12 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <t40i5g$cl8$1@gioia.aioe.org>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:

> >> Fans are loking forward to the retconning of the Timeless Child
> >> Arc.
> >
> > Some fans might be, it doesn't mean that it's going to happen
> > though.
>
> Be patient. The knives are sharpeneing!

So the fans are going to stab someone so?

Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters

<t40sgm$r2m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6406&group=rec.arts.drwho#6406

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:47:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:47 UTC

The Doctor wrote:
> In article <t40qfi$b80$1@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:

> >> Be patient. The knives are sharpeneing!
> >
> > So the fans are going to stab someone so?
>
> RTD if he continues the Timeless Child Arc.

That's a very Christian attitude David!!!

Re: What to do with Chibnall / Whittaker supporters

<t40vhr$je4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6412&group=rec.arts.drwho#6412

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:40:06 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:40 UTC

"Blueshirt" <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote in message
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <t40i5g$cl8$1@gioia.aioe.org>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>> > Some fans might be, it doesn't mean that it's going to happen
>> > though.
>>
>> Be patient. The knives are sharpeneing!
>
> So the fans are going to stab someone so?

I think Yads and Tim dream about the fans stabbing people.