From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: The Day of the Doctor
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:16:37 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:16 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 20/4/22 1:41 pm:
> In article <a11a1a73-4a99-4c1d-ac99-12ee691b918fn@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 200 On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 6:21:49 AM UTC-7,
>> netk...@gmail.com wrote:

What would be the use of doing an *incomplete* search, clown??

>>> IYIO.
>>
>> Just grab the dust cover and yank!
>
> Testing for resistance?

What's the resistance of a (Stone) Statue, clown??

What's the resistance of an Open Circuit, clown??

What's the resistance of a Zygon, clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t3rddu$77b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6268&group=rec.arts.drwho#6268

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 20:59:07 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:59 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 21/4/22 12:08 am:
> In article <t3oc0o$kgg$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 20/4/22 1:41 pm:

>> What would be the use of doing an *incomplete* search, clown??

No, response, clown??

>>> Testing for resistance?
>>
>> What's the resistance of a (Stone) Statue, clown??
>>
>> What's the resistance of an Open Circuit, clown??
>>
>> What's the resistance of a Zygon, clown??

> all of the above, Dannyboy!

No, clown, *NO* 'all of the above' is not a logical answer to any of the
above questions, clown, let alone all three, clown!!

But, still, it's a post so added to your Precious Post Count, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t3u2ae$h92$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6332&group=rec.arts.drwho#6332

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:07:56 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:07 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 21/4/22 9:25 pm:
> In article <t3rddu$77b$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 21/4/22 12:08 am:

>> No, response, clown??

Still no answer, clown!! Doesn't your clapt out Newsreader show YOU,
clown, this part, clown??

>>> all of the above, Dannyboy!
>>
>> No, clown, *NO* 'all of the above' is not a logical answer to any
>> of the above questions, clown, let alone all three, clown!!
>>
>> But, still, it's a post so added to your Precious Post Count,
>> clown!!

> And you gave all the correct scenarios, Dannyboy!

I didn't 'gave all the correct scenarios', clown. All I did was ask YOU,
clown, a series of questions, expecting a series of answers, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: The Day of the Doctor

<t40qtl$d81$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6402&group=rec.arts.drwho#6402

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:20:06 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:20 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 23/4/22 1:01 am:
> In article <t3u2ae$h92$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 21/4/22 9:25 pm:

<Snip>

>> Still no answer, clown!! Doesn't your clapt out Newsreader show
>> YOU, clown, this part, clown??

Still waiting, clown!

>>> And you gave all the correct scenarios, Dannyboy!
>>
>> I didn't 'gave all the correct scenarios', clown. All I did was ask
>> YOU, clown, a series of questions, expecting a series of answers,
>> clown!!

> You can be so unwitting, Dannyboy!

Possibly, clown, but at least I'm not 'Dim-witted', clown!!