Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 17:20:35 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: billande...@yahoo.com (Bill Anderson)
Subject: OLD
 by: Bill Anderson - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 22:20 UTC

It's another M. Night Shayamalan attempt to capture lightning and it's
no better than anything else he's come up with since THE SIXTH SENSE.
Some happy visitors to a tropical beach resort go on an outing to a
secluded beach where they begin to realize as the day wears on that they
are all aging rapidly. And that's it, basically, everybody's getting
older and people are dying and they're trapped and they can't figure out
how this can be happening. I couldn't either, so when I got tired of
seeing people turn all geriatric I fast-forwarded to the end and got the
ridiculous explanation and I didn't have to suffer through a bunch of
terror and misery and drivel that I was disinclined to put up with.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

Re: OLD

<0780bc75-9488-42bb-abd3-9bf6b3ce1142n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6417&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6417

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OLD
From: wlahe...@gmail.com (william ahearn)
 by: william ahearn - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 23:52 UTC

On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 6:20:43 PM UTC-4, Bill Anderson wrote:
> It's another M. Night Shayamalan attempt to capture lightning and it's
> no better than anything else he's come up with since THE SIXTH SENSE.
> Some happy visitors to a tropical beach resort go on an outing to a
> secluded beach where they begin to realize as the day wears on that they
> are all aging rapidly. And that's it, basically, everybody's getting
> older and people are dying and they're trapped and they can't figure out
> how this can be happening. I couldn't either, so when I got tired of
> seeing people turn all geriatric I fast-forwarded to the end and got the
> ridiculous explanation and I didn't have to suffer through a bunch of
> terror and misery and drivel that I was disinclined to put up with.

So it's moderately recommended? (I watched the whole idiotic film.)

Re: OLD

<hIudnYtOzNCjrDL_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6420&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6420

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: billande...@yahoo.com (Bill Anderson)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 09:22:54 -0500
 by: Bill Anderson - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 14:22 UTC

william ahearn <wlahearn@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 6:20:43 PM UTC-4, Bill Anderson wrote:
>> It's another M. Night Shayamalan attempt to capture lightning and it's
>> no better than anything else he's come up with since THE SIXTH SENSE.
>> Some happy visitors to a tropical beach resort go on an outing to a
>> secluded beach where they begin to realize as the day wears on that they
>> are all aging rapidly. And that's it, basically, everybody's getting
>> older and people are dying and they're trapped and they can't figure out
>> how this can be happening. I couldn't either, so when I got tired of
>> seeing people turn all geriatric I fast-forwarded to the end and got the
>> ridiculous explanation and I didn't have to suffer through a bunch of
>> terror and misery and drivel that I was disinclined to put up with.
>>
> So it's moderately recommended? (I watched the whole idiotic film.)

I can think of no one I would recommend this movie to, moderately or
otherwise.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog