When the English language gets in my way, I walk over it. -- Billy Sunday

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

SubjectAuthor
* Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaJudeoN4zi
+* Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaJudeoN4zi
|`* Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaJudeoN4zi
| `- Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaJudeoN4zi
+* Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaDeepBlue
|`- Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaJudeoN4zi
+* Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaDeepBlue
|`- Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaDeepBlue
`* Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaDeepBlue
 `* Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaJudeoN4zi
  `* Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaJudeoN4zi
   `- Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in GazaDeepBlue

1
Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<5dd00e72572357c744f302923c6fe2f7@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64312&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64312

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 09:31:52 +0000
Subject: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 09:31 UTC

Basically Lula is Herman on steroids and cocaine ;D

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/brazils-president-falsely-claims-123-million-children-have-died-in-gaza-during-war-lk790wys

--

Made me remember how that idiot James Goodzeit celebrated the elections in Brazil - lol:

"Right now, Villa-Lobos quartets with the Cuarteto Latinoamericano, to celebrate Brazil's recent bicentennial and rejection of fascism at the ballot box."

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.music.classical.recordings/c/z_TeSdgpd9s/m/K3T0KuEJAgAJ

In the same thread, I pointed out that he is in fact supporting an antisemite. See how well Goodzeit's post aged? ;)

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<2c8e40704c2f8ddde1e6e5453473b333@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64313&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64313

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:29:11 +0000
Subject: Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:29 UTC

Lula's election was also celebrated by the Germans btw - oh these stupid descendants of the Nazis trying to teach the world about peace - LOL - while shaking hands with antisemites (Baerbock and Abbas, Scholz and Abbas, Scholz and Lula, Germany and Iran etc) -- Germany has learned nothing; kids in Germany know nothing about Israel, but hate on it (just like Herman) etc etc - it's a disgrace.

Translated from German to English using google (original text below):

"Lula, whom German politics had longed for after the leaden years of right-wing populist Jair Bolsonaro, made it quite clear that Germany was now dealing with a partner at least on an equal level. With its own, self-confident agenda as a spokesman for the global south and a member of the BRICS countries that will also take over the chairmanship of the G20 in 2024."

"Lula, den die deutsche Politik nach den bleiernen Jahren des Rechtspopulisten Jair Bolsonaro so herbeigesehnt hatte, machte ziemlich unmissverständlich deutlich, dass es Deutschland jetzt mit einem Partner mindestens auf Augenhöhe zu tun habe. Mit einer eigenen, selbstbewussten Agenda als Wortführer des globalen Südens und einem Mitglied der BRICS-Staaten, das 2024 auch den Vorsitz der G20 übernehmen wird."

https://www.dw.com/de/lula-in-berlin-reset-zwischen-deutschland-und-brasilien/a-67605002

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<87fe3a357a1692ac4c6398ddaacfc338@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64314&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64314

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:38:59 +0000
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:38 UTC

People really need to get this in their heads:

The descendants of the people responsible for the murder of 6 Million Jews

- ask Israel for a "ceasefire", while Hamas is still holding hostages and is still hellbent on destroying Israel (there was a ceasefire on 7th October btw which Hamas and the civilians in Gaza violated - as usual. Furthermore there have been 9000 rockets fired on Israel from Gaza since 7/10, 3000 from Lebanon since 7/10, 35 from Syria since 7/10 -- people only seem to be asking Israel for a ceasefire lol)

- ask Israel to not forget about the two state solution (lol - Israel was the only party interested in a two state solution. Especially after 7/10 we can safely assume, there won't be a state of palestine anywhere anytime. And that's totally fine - they fucked it up with their hatred for Jews)

- ask Israel to assure that Gaza after the war will be a better place than before the war (as if Israel had any responsibility for how fucked up Gaza was)

- Baerbock meets Abbas (the guy who proclaimed in Germany how Israelis committed 50 holocausts, the guy who is a holocaust denier, the guy who hates gay people and has them persecuted in palestine, the guy who worships child-murderers etc) to talk about a two state solution; smiling at him and shaking hands with him -- please someone put Baerbock in a tunnel gaza -- god damn bitch -- Same for Scholz. Maybe they like Abbas so much, because their own grandparents were antisemites - who knows ;)

etc
etc

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<2e88eec5ef112af3793754ff9a6f968d@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64315&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64315

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:48:39 +0000
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:48 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> - Baerbock meets Abbas (the guy who proclaimed in Germany how Israelis committed 50 holocausts, the guy who is a holocaust denier, the guy who hates gay people and has them persecuted in palestine, the guy who worships child-murderers etc) to talk about a two state solution; smiling at him and shaking hands with him -- please someone put Baerbock in a tunnel gaza -- god damn bitch -- Same for Scholz. Maybe they like Abbas so much, because their own grandparents were antisemites - who knows ;)

Rather because they are antisemites themselves...

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<8737b40f1deb24555d04ef260610685b@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64316&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64316

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 22:07:52 +0000
From: dan.ko...@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: DeepBlue - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 22:07 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote: b

> Basically Lula is Herman on steroids and cocaine ;D

Lula however does not pretend to play the violin! ;-)

Cheers!

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<f52b584dac372b91c9c000cb3683cdfb@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64321&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64321

From: dan.ko...@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 23:20:17 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 23:20 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Basically Lula is Herman on steroids and cocaine ;D
>
> https://www.thejc.com/news/world/brazils-president-
falsely-claims-123-million-children-have-died-in-gaza
-during-war-lk790wys

Look however at the bright side: this means 10 million
children were born in Gaza because of the war! ;-)

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<0bfb9b2108c24babe583b6bd1c136f1b@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64327&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64327

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 04:21:21 +0000
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 04:21 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> JudeoN4zi wrote: b
>>
>> Basically Lula is Herman on steroids and cocaine ;D

> Lula however does not pretend to play the violin! ;-)

Ehh... my friend...

Look here:

"Lula plays the violin during economic forum in Bolivia"

"Lula toca violino durante fórum econômico na Bolívia"

https://extra.globo.com/noticias/brasil/lula-toca-violino-durante-forum-economico-na-bolivia-2554459.html

> Cheers!

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<ae0473819a87954b8803229910350edd@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64330&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64330

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 05:03:59 +0000
From: dan.ko...@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: DeepBlue - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 05:03 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> JudeoN4zi wrote:
>>
>> Basically Lula is Herman on steroids and cocaine ;D
>>
>> https://www.thejc.com/news/world/brazils-president-
> falsely-claims-123-million-children-have-died-in-gaza
> -during-war-lk790wys
>
> Look however at the bright side: this means 10 million
> children were born in Gaza because of the war! ;-)

Correction -- that was 12.299 million!

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<e66f9117c3bdc06a2dbeea1cded32b10@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64380&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64380

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 00:37:32 +0000
From: dan.ko...@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: DeepBlue - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 00:37 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Basically Lula is Herman on steroids and cocaine ;D

Does Lula fiddle ?!?

> https://www.thejc.com/news/world/brazils-president-falsely-claims-123-million-children-have-died-in-gaza-during-war-lk790wys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyfDp8BE9Yg

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/how-gaza-health-ministry-fakes-casualty-numbers

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<328ca96aa3222c6b350fc6be656be90c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64398&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64398

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 06:42:29 +0000
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 06:42 UTC

Isb't it interesting how Herman who we all know is the most righteous person here on rmcr, does not say a thing about how crazy and antisemitic this accusation is?

Not even Putin and his followers were accused of being reponsible for the death of 12.3 Million Children ;D

All Herman is able to do, is to lie: "blablabla Israel genocide", "blablabla what the Israelis are doing in Gaza reminds me of how some people helped the SS murder Jews", "blablabla Marc is a Nazi", "blablabla Visegrad24 is pro-Putin", "blablabla Israel ethnic cleansing"... very sad fellow, and he's supposed to be 50+? lol... wasted life...

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<048529cc3e81f06244feba5f49855053@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64399&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64399

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 06:44:53 +0000
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 06:44 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Isb't it interesting how Herman who we all know is the most righteous person here on rmcr, does not say a thing about how crazy and antisemitic this accusation is?

Let's recall how NotSure wanted us to emulate Herman lol

> Not even Putin and his followers were accused of being reponsible for the death of 12.3 Million Children ;D

> All Herman is able to do, is to lie: "blablabla Israel genocide", "blablabla what the Israelis are doing in Gaza reminds me of how some people helped the SS murder Jews", "blablabla Marc is a Nazi", "blablabla Visegrad24 is pro-Putin", "blablabla Israel ethnic cleansing"... very sad fellow, and he's supposed to be 50+? lol... wasted life...

Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza

<0b3a4b39a54d73c079df050ad5ed2140@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64400&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64400

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 07:39:48 +0000
From: dan.ko...@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: DeepBlue - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 07:39 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Let's recall how NotSure wanted
> us to emulate Herman lol

NotSure is every bit as pluted as
Herman, Andy, Ray and Pluted ;-)

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: Lula the liar: 12.3 million children died in Gaza