Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 06:06:20 +0000
Subject: AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 06:06 UTC

AOC crying after the US approved funding for Israel's Iron Dome in 2021.

The Iron Dome has stopped over 10,000 rockets fired into Israel since October 7th, saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

— just as the iron dome saved lives yesterday when it intercepted rockets from Lebanon btw…

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1779374478578917655?s=46

— AOC is an antisemite and she holds quite a high position in the government… yet for Gerard, Trump - who moved the American embassy to Jerusalem amongst many other pro-Israeli things he did - gets called a nazi ;D

How can this bitch cry about the funding of the iron dome… she should be crying that children are being brainwashed by Islamic death-preachers to shoot rockets at Israel…

https://youtu.be/s6l4G8onP-s?si=kBeavp1dS3yj2qtP

Re: AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome

<926fd3a6dd0341d397fab870cff6a748@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64549&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64549

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 06:18:32 +0000
Subject: Re: AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 06:18 UTC

I was once talking to a German guy - majored in math, so not too stupid (well actually studying math as I have realized seems to make people quite stupid in fact — they act according to what Horkheimer described as instrumental reason) -, trying to raise his awareness about the situation Israel is facing since 1948… and I’m like: they are shooting rockets at Israel every now and then; how crazy is this? There is no other country on earth that has to deal with such things on a frequent basis etc

And he honestly - as stupid as math has made him - thinking he is clever tells me „but they have the iron dome, what’s all the fuss about?“

Heck… 1st of all the iron dome does not intercept every missile (this guy obviously has no clue about statistics…) and actually before that… first of all: he does not seem to understand what life is like living amidst of people who want to annihilate you…. Ignorant Germans…

Re: AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome

<2d93352378c1388b01753dfb652fe0c8@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64554&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64554

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 07:18:38 +0000
From: dan.ko...@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: DeepBlue - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 07:18 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> — AOC is an antisemite and she holds
> quite a high position in the government…

AOC does not hold any government position,
thank God! In European terms she is an MP.
No more, no less, and nothing else.

Cheers!

Re: AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome

<2ec237039f447c6b72ed6d4e247e65a0@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64563&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64563

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:09:00 +0000
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:09 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> JudeoN4zi wrote:
>>
>> — AOC is an antisemite and she holds
>> quite a high position in the government…

> AOC does not hold any government position,
> thank God! In European terms she is an MP.
> No more, no less, and nothing else.

She is part of the government… she is serving in the United States congress

Look here:

https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/about

If she is not part of the government… why is she at house.gov?

> Cheers!

Re: AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome

<e69a23a8289dba7b04616c4f3636225f@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64564&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64564

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:10:42 +0000
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:10 UTC

The legislature of the US government is the congress of which AOC is part of => she is part of the government

Dan… you know very little about things you think you know much about

Re: AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome

<2d8c898e5e953580053fea1dc2eba9be@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64566&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64566

From: dan.ko...@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:15:21 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:15 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> The legislature of the US government is
> the congress of which AOC is part of =>
> she is part of the government

The executive branch is the government.

Congress is The Circus. Case closed.

Cheers!

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / AOC crying over US funding Israel‘s iron dome