Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:02:14 +0000
Subject: Freed Israeli hostage: Sold to Hamas by civilians
From: marcs12...@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:02 UTC

Google translate:

„ Nili Margalit, who is currently on a European tour to raise awareness of the 133 Israeli hostages still held captive in Gaza, told the French magazine Le Point on Monday that Palestinian Arab civilians, not Hamas, had taken them abducted her from her home in Nir Oz on October 7, 2023.

»They negotiated with Hamas to sell me. When they were paid, I was taken straight into a tunnel," said Margalit, describing the events on the day of the terrorist attack and her abduction.“

https://www.mena-watch.com/israel-ex-geisel-zivilisten-hamas-verkauft/

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Freed Israeli hostage: Sold to Hamas by civilians