Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 18:30:49 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: Freedom isn't free...
 by: trotsky - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 23:30 UTC

Freedoom isn't free, sometimes you have to have both your parents shot
dead at the tender age of two:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/05/toddler-both-parents-killed-highland-park-shooting-chicago-suburb/

Highland Park Mass Shooting BOTH PARENTS OF 2-YEAR-OLD CHILD KILLED
DURING ATTACK

100% on the GQP. They'll say, "the guy had mental health problems."
Yeah, but if all he had access to was a butter knife the kids parents
wouldn't be dead. 100 percent the fault of right wing assholes.

Re: Freedom isn't free...

<c4ff00b8-4b67-4f1d-abf8-3f3a86e81f5fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6454&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6454

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 22:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Freedom isn't free...
From: wlahe...@gmail.com (william ahearn)
 by: william ahearn - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 05:52 UTC

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 7:30:57 PM UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> Freedoom isn't free, sometimes you have to have both your parents shot
> dead at the tender age of two:
>
> https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/05/toddler-both-parents-killed-highland-park-shooting-chicago-suburb/
>
> Highland Park Mass Shooting BOTH PARENTS OF 2-YEAR-OLD CHILD KILLED
> DURING ATTACK
>
> 100% on the GQP. They'll say, "the guy had mental health problems."
> Yeah, but if all he had access to was a butter knife the kids parents
> wouldn't be dead. 100 percent the fault of right wing assholes.

What's the title of the movie, as you would ask.

Re: Freedom isn't free...

<17015b070b7c8294$98$1775478$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6468&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6468

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 04:57:01 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 09:57 UTC

On 7/6/2022 12:52 AM, william ahearn wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 7:30:57 PM UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Freedoom isn't free, sometimes you have to have both your parents shot
>> dead at the tender age of two:
>>
>> https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/05/toddler-both-parents-killed-highland-park-shooting-chicago-suburb/
>>
>> Highland Park Mass Shooting BOTH PARENTS OF 2-YEAR-OLD CHILD KILLED
>> DURING ATTACK
>>
>> 100% on the GQP. They'll say, "the guy had mental health problems."
>> Yeah, but if all he had access to was a butter knife the kids parents
>> wouldn't be dead. 100 percent the fault of right wing assholes.
>
> What's the title of the movie, as you would ask.

I had some kind of brain cramp and posted to the wrong group. I don't
know if this will make it into a movie, but it might.

Re: Freedom isn't free...

<fbce1200-fba6-403b-89c6-7f60741ce97cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6507&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6507

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:25:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:25 UTC

> Trotsky
> > william ahearn
> > > Trostky
> > >
> > > 100% on the GQP. They'll say, "the guy had mental health problems."

Yes, I'm sure the MASSIVE increase in prescriptions of psycho meds
for Americans of all ages has nothing to do with it.

> > What's the title of the movie, as you would ask.
>
> I had some kind of brain cramp and posted to the wrong group. I don't
> know if this will make it into a movie, but it might.

If it is, the mass murderer will be changed from a Progressive Lefty/Dem
to a White nationalist Trump supporter...

Re: Freedom isn't free...

<doxCK.590938$5fVf.583363@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6508&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6508

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 09:13:42 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 13:13 UTC

On 7/22/2022 4:25 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> Trotsky
>>> william ahearn

> Yes, I'm sure the MASSIVE increase in prescriptions of psycho meds
> for Americans of all ages has nothing to do with it.

Correlation, but far-from-airtight causation.

>>> What's the title of the movie, as you would ask.
>>
>> I had some kind of brain cramp and posted to the wrong group. I don't
>> know if this will make it into a movie, but it might.
>
> If it is, the mass murderer will be changed from a Progressive Lefty/Dem
> to a White nationalist Trump supporter...

And the thing is, that'll make BOTH sides happy...

Re: Freedom isn't free...

<f9ae48b4-40b4-4252-8d0e-38da5613b7e2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6514&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6514

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 06:35:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 13:35 UTC

> moviepig
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > Yes, I'm sure the MASSIVE increase in prescriptions of psycho meds
> > for Americans of all ages has nothing to do with it.
>
> Correlation, but far-from-airtight causation.

Sure, but do you believe the bazillion dollar Wall Street pharmaceutical
corporations will allow any kinda true per-reviewed detailed studies to
be done on the psycho pills they're selling by the bucket full?

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/05/18/prescription-for-violence-the-corresponding-rise-of-antidepressants-ssris-mass-shootings/
May 18, 2019

Prescription For Violence: The Corresponding Rise of Antidepressants,
SSRIs & Mass Shootings

“By 2010, 11 percent of Americans over the age of 12 were prescribed an
antidepressant, making it the third most prescribed medication, topped
only by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen and
naproxen. When looked at over time, there has been a 400-percent increase
in antidepressant use from 1988 through 2008.”

Just look at the problems with the opioid pill corporations, who knowingly
and purposely sold (and are still selling!) fuck loads of Oxycontin and other
pain meds, despite thousands of Americans dying from overdoses.

Most academic medical research is funded by Wall Street pharmaceutical-
medical corporations and the evidence for psych meds causing this problem
are so obvious (as well as other problems, like all these young kids suddenly
"transitioning") it would result in large decrease in sales, if not the outright
banning of certain psycho meds.

Thus pin the blame on guns, which they DO want to tightly control and ban.

> > If it is, the mass murderer will be changed from a Progressive Lefty/Dem
> > to a White nationalist Trump supporter...
>
> And the thing is, that'll make BOTH sides happy...

Unfortunately true, Whether these mass killers are Leftists or Rightwingers,
it's a benefit to the Global Corporate-Government Nobility, who obviously prefer
a helplessly disarmed population of neo-peasant worker-drones.

https://ocdn.eu/images/pulscms/NDE7MDA_/b12ce32a01290a970d1af49775ca6f3c.jpeg

Re: Freedom isn't free...

<16UCK.195099$9j2.9125@fx33.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6516&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6516

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 11:04:24 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 15:04 UTC

On 7/23/2022 9:35 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviepig
>>> Ed Stasiak
>>>
>>> Yes, I'm sure the MASSIVE increase in prescriptions of psycho meds
>>> for Americans of all ages has nothing to do with it.
>>
>> Correlation, but far-from-airtight causation.
>
> Sure, but do you believe the bazillion dollar Wall Street pharmaceutical
> corporations will allow any kinda true per-reviewed detailed studies to
> be done on the psycho pills they're selling by the bucket full?
>
> https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/05/18/prescription-for-violence-the-corresponding-rise-of-antidepressants-ssris-mass-shootings/
> May 18, 2019
>
> Prescription For Violence: The Corresponding Rise of Antidepressants,
> SSRIs & Mass Shootings
>
> “By 2010, 11 percent of Americans over the age of 12 were prescribed an
> antidepressant, making it the third most prescribed medication, topped
> only by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen and
> naproxen. When looked at over time, there has been a 400-percent increase
> in antidepressant use from 1988 through 2008.”
>
> Just look at the problems with the opioid pill corporations, who knowingly
> and purposely sold (and are still selling!) fuck loads of Oxycontin and other
> pain meds, despite thousands of Americans dying from overdoses.
>
> Most academic medical research is funded by Wall Street pharmaceutical-
> medical corporations and the evidence for psych meds causing this problem
> are so obvious (as well as other problems, like all these young kids suddenly
> "transitioning") it would result in large decrease in sales, if not the outright
> banning of certain psycho meds.
>
> Thus pin the blame on guns, which they DO want to tightly control and ban.

Well, I agree there's a readily available Chinese menu of plagues and
culprits. (Has global-warming been blamed yet on legalized weed?) It
may be symptomatic of a species in the throes of its adolescence -- with
eventual survival not guaranteed. Fwiw, I do think "gender
transitioning" will go the way of, say, body-piercings (I hope) as their
repulsively inexplicable glamor expires.

>>> If it is, the mass murderer will be changed from a Progressive Lefty/Dem
>>> to a White nationalist Trump supporter...
>>
>> And the thing is, that'll make BOTH sides happy...
>
> Unfortunately true, Whether these mass killers are Leftists or Rightwingers,
> it's a benefit to the Global Corporate-Government Nobility, who obviously prefer
> a helplessly disarmed population of neo-peasant worker-drones.
>
> https://ocdn.eu/images/pulscms/NDE7MDA_/b12ce32a01290a970d1af49775ca6f3c.jpeg

Whereas, I think top-down oppression answers bottom-up prayers...