From: travolt...@defender.uni (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Beast Wars Laser Light Yo-Yo
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 20:53:57 -0700
 by: Travoltron - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 03:53 UTC

I found this looking around at my parents' place.

It's actually Beast Wars II merch and has Tasmania Kid's pic on the box.
I'm not sure why I bought this. I think I read somewhere that Tasmania
Kid used this yo-yo in the anime, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I wonder why I never bought those role-play guns that were actually on
the show.

I was thinking about selling it. But the thing is, it's like this
product never existed. I'm looking for citations on the wiki and other
places, but found nothing.

There is only one listing on eBay for $116.