From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.transgendered
Subject: Tulsi Gabbard Praises Matt Walsh For "What Is A Woman?" Documentary
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 08:49:27 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 12:49 UTC

Tulsi Gabbard praised Daily Wire host Matt Walsh during an appearance on "The
Joe Rogan Experience" this week for the manner in which he conducted himself
while filming the "What Is A Woman?" documentary.

The documentary, which launched at the start of Pride Month on June 1, 2022,
triggered the political Left to the point that The Daily Wire "experienced a
significant and sustained DDoS attack" during the world premiere of the movie
that was designed to "disrupt" the documentary's launch, Jeremy Boreing, Co-
CEO of The Daily Wire, said in a statement at the time.

Gabbard said that what was so powerful about the documentary was "both Matt
Walsh's demeanor and frankly his respect with whoever he was questioning and
the spectrum of people that he spoke to on this."

Gabbard noted that Walsh spoke with psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors,
professors, and even a woman who transitioned hormonally to become a man who
later regretted the decision and cried about it on camera.

Rogan praised the documentary during his interview Gabbard, calling it
"fucking amazing" and "fantastic."

"Like, that's the documentary, the Matt Walsh documentary, which is fuckking
amazing," Rogan said. "And also, amazing that no one's reviewing it. No one's
reviewing it. That documentary is fantastic because Matt Walsh -- and you can
only get it on The Daily Wire I think, which is unfortunate, but I get it, I
get that The Daily Wire produced it, they want people to sign up and they're
creating this alternative platform for content -- but that documentary is so
good because Matt Walsh simply asks questions and he does it deadpan. And
it's amazing, watching these people just, like, twist reality into some weird
fucking torsion, it's like what are you saying? What is a woman? What does it
mean?"

WATCH:
https://youtu.be/T1mTfvfKrCg

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Tulsi Gabbard Praises Matt Walsh For "What Is A Woman?" Documentary

<0001HW.28FCE64F000D59FF30E97B38F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6683&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#6683

Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:24:31 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.movies.current-films, alt.transgendered
 by: Pluted Pup - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:24 UTC

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 05:49:27 -0700, Ubiquitous wrote
(in article <ti6dug$1gj0e$4@dont-email.me>):

> Tulsi Gabbard praised Daily Wire host Matt Walsh during an appearance on "The
> Joe Rogan Experience" this week for the manner in which he conducted himself
> while filming the "What Is A Woman?" documentary.
>
> The documentary, which launched at the start of Pride Month on June 1, 2022,
> triggered the political Left to the point that The Daily Wire "experienced a
> significant and sustained DDoS attack" during the world premiere of the movie
> that was designed to "disrupt" the documentary's launch, Jeremy Boreing, Co-
> CEO of The Daily Wire, said in a statement at the time.
>
> Gabbard said that what was so powerful about the documentary was "both Matt
> Walsh's demeanor and frankly his respect with whoever he was questioning and
> the spectrum of people that he spoke to on this."
>
> Gabbard noted that Walsh spoke with psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors,
> professors, and even a woman who transitioned hormonally to become a man who
> later regretted the decision and cried about it on camera.
>
> Rogan praised the documentary during his interview Gabbard, calling it
> "fucking amazing" and "fantastic."
>
> "Like, that's the documentary, the Matt Walsh documentary, which is fuckking
> amazing," Rogan said. "And also, amazing that no one's reviewing it. No one's
> reviewing it. That documentary is fantastic because Matt Walsh -- and you can
> only get it on The Daily Wire I think, which is unfortunate, but I get it, I
> get that The Daily Wire produced it, they want people to sign up and they're
> creating this alternative platform for content -- but that documentary is so
> good because Matt Walsh simply asks questions and he does it deadpan. And
> it's amazing, watching these people just, like, twist reality into some weird
> fucking torsion, it's like what are you saying? What is a woman? What does it
> mean?"
>
> WATCH:
> https://youtu.be/T1mTfvfKrCg

"No one is reviewing it" because no one is watching it.
'You have to become a member of dailywire' to see it, no way!