From: gustavow...@yahoo.com (Gustavo Wombat)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: They should remold Kingdom Primal
into Primacron’s Assistant
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 08:33:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gustavo Wombat - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 08:33 UTC

I think it would be a lovely toy, and a deeply confusing thing to market,
given that he has no real name or robot mode, and there is no toy of
Primacron. He would sell dozens of copies!

And obviously he he would come with a tiny version of his spaceship(?)
providing a much needed reuse of the matrix.

Re: They should remold Kingdom Primal into Primacron’s Assistant

<440917c7-7a75-4cdf-b7ac-bf48de94ef2bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6801&group=alt.toys.transformers#6801

Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 08:24:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_They_should_remold_Kingdom_Primal_into_Primacron
’s_Assistant
From: zmf...@aol.com (Zobovor)
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 15:24 UTC

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 2:33:46 AM UTC-6, Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats wrote:

> I think it would be a lovely toy, and a deeply confusing thing to market,
> given that he has no real name or robot mode, and there is no toy of
> Primacron. He would sell dozens of copies!

That seems like it would have been a very John Warden thing to do. He was deeply committed to the cartoon lore and giving us toys based on it.

It could probably still happen, if they found themselves with extra money from the remolding budget, and they played it up as a special limited exclusive. I wonder if they could do a sub-line of "Call of the Primitives" toys.. Do like three or four Amazon sets: Overkill/Slugfest, Ratbat/Laserbeak (yeah, he didn't appear in CotP, but work with me here), and a Leader-class Grimlock redeco (cartoon yelllow instead of gold, maybe), and each set would come with a piece of the Primacron's assistant. You know people would buy it then. People love collecting sets!

Zob (and, yes, he would come with a tiny Matrix spaceship)